Famous Atheist Now Believes in God

by MegaDude 73 Replies latest jw friends

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

I still say it's unvarifiable crap to believe mohammed just because he believed he was decendant of Ishmael.

it's also "unvarifiable (sic again) crap" to believe jesus, just because some believed he was the son of god...

according to the bible esau was the father of the edomites, not of the arabs. and according to the bible god's angel saved ishmael in the desert. nothing about hate here.

i'd suggest to check a few facts before claiming something next time. just because you repeat something over and over again doesn't make it any truer.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    One day I will have to read the koran but from what I've heard of it so far,it doesn't resemble the mosaic law covenant anyway

Nor does the New Testament.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

And Moses's claims are largely unverifiable too, if indeed he wrote Genesis, which is unverifiable... although a lot of what the author/s of Genesis and Exodus et. al. claimed a verifiably false; which doesn;t give us a lot of confidence in the unverifiable claims that are made for a divine inspiration... and in any case, god is unverifiable.

I love this thread, but I can only claim that, not verify it.

• heathen
    heathen

On account that it's all unverifiable in secular history , I hearby give up .........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit