"Brownboys back and he's gonna get y'all in trouble..." Q & A Session

by Rabbit 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

What do the Elders think about your Prophecy?

I have not prophecied about anything. I just try to have an understanding. I have not been confronted by any Elders but I will show respect to the arrangement. Tell me if it is wrong to teach people about the bible, and about God. Is it wrong?

Did they make you an Elder ?

I am not an Elder, so the answer is no.

Or maybe...YOU could be, yes...more use to the WTS as a member of the Governing Body?

I only wish to teach truth, I humble myself to whatever Jehovah wills.

• Valis
    Valis
    I am willing to answer your questions. I will keep secret what is necessary to keep secret.

So we can't ask about your prediliction for getting spanked with the Aid Book?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    So we can't ask about your prediliction for getting spanked with the Aid Book?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

You wish to portrait yourself as a demon, or satan. Is this what is truly in your heart? In the future, this type of comment will be ignored. Jehovah condemns wickedness. This is true and can be verified by scripture.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Valis,

Clip those horns and shave that devilish beard off. Then Brown boy will read your post. I guess a pierced nipple would be more religiously exceptable. Of course you still might be views as decadent,,but that's a whole lot better the Satan Jehovah's evil twin.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BB,

Why haven't you informed the Elders at the KH about your activities here ?

And I am not going to argue with you about the 'prophecy' stuff. You have given many prophecies.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Maybe Satan isn't the father of the lie. Maybe Brownboy is? LMAO

• under74
    under74

Sometimes we're all too hard on BBoy. I mean, I make fun of him sometimes and I get mad at him when he hijacks threads but I know he's gonna help me run Barter Town one day. Right BBoy? Who run Barter Town?

• shamus
    shamus

Isn't it funny how people play up on the internet? They go from offensive to defensive? Now ol' BB is in defensive mode, and 'loving kindness' mode. Too bad that ol' wily serpent the devil made you lie. I still don't know why you don't answer my question and state why you lied on this forum three times. How do you expect us to believe you if you continually lie and then pretend that it never happened? Or water down your lie and make it like it's nothing?

Let me tell you something, BB. I have never lied to you. Are the internet liars still going to inherit the earth?

• Preston
    Preston
    Sometimes we're all too hard on BBoy. I mean, I make fun of him sometimes and I get mad at him when he hijacks threads but I know he's gonna help me run Barter Town one day. Right BBoy? Who run Barter Town?

Barter Town?...you mean from Mad Max beyond Thunderdome?

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

It's curious brownboy. You say that the WTS works in accordance to the bible, and I beleive you. The problem is that hundreds of religion work in accordance to the bible. Even the utterings of David Koresh were supported by one scripture or other. The difference comes from the deacon's decision as to what parts are to be decided literaly or figurativly. It also comes down to what scriptures are to be stressed above others and which ones are to be obscured of ignored completly. My questions are, what proof or reasoning do you use to decide that the WTS interpretation of the scriptures is better than others? What proof or reasoning do you use to decided that their changes in doctrine are devinely inspired by a direct pipeline to God? Finally, what proof or reasoning do you use to decide that none of the other churches have this pipeline? I'm not asking these questions to be troublesome. I realise and accept that many people have greatly improved their lives by becomming JW's and are perfectly happy in the org. Still, I'd love to see your thoughts on the matter because these are three of the issues that have stopped me from going back. To me it seems that the changes in doctrine are self serving and often defy logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit