"Brownboys back and he's gonna get y'all in trouble..." Q & A Session

by Rabbit 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy,

You have posted almost 300 times to an X-JW 'apostate' board. This is a disfellowshipping offense.

Why do you avoid my very simple question: Have you told the Elders about your on-line activity with X-JW's ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Here is an alternate explanation for Babylon the Great. Please provide constructive feedback if you are interested in doing so. I do not claim that this information is inspired, but only give an example of how you can make an attempt at understanding God's word.

SB

Babylon the Great

17 And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: "Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

And he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit into a wilderness. And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. [This woman is the origin of the harlots and the scarlet colored wild beast could be Satan (fiery red dragon). Since God?s heavenly organization is portrayed as a woman, then perhaps the woman that committed adultery could represent those spirits in the heavens that forsook their heavenly dwelling place. The number seven usually represents heavenly, or spirit entities]

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication. 5 And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: "Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth." 6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. [Satan has corrupted the earth and caused the people upon the earth to put Christ and the apostles to death, and continues to effect injustice against those that love God.]

Well, on catching sight of her I wondered with great wonderment. 7

And so the angel said to me: "Why is it you wondered? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the wild beast that is carrying her and that has the seven heads and the ten horns: 8 The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction. And when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present, those who dwell on the earth will wonder admiringly, but their names have not been written upon the scroll of life from the founding of the world.[Satan was in the heavens, but was cast down to the earth therefore is not, and yet will be present after the thousand year reign, when he will be let loose again. Those that dwell on the earth could be the demons that were cast down along with Satan.]

"Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. [The woman is now upon the earth and dwells upon the seven continents, or seven mountains] 10 And there are seven kings: [The seven kings are those upon the earth influenced by Satan that have attacked those that follow God, and Christ, from the beginning until now, and who worship Satan by loving this world and it?s desires.] five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet arrived, but when he does arrive he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.

After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory. [Compare with Revelation 12:7-12 where Michael and his angels cast satan and his demons down to the vicinity of the earth ] 2 And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: "She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird! 3 For because of the wine of the anger of her fornication all the nations have fallen [victim], and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the traveling merchants of the earth became rich due to the power of her shameless luxury."

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.[ We must not partake of the desires of this world and it?s riches, which Satan has built up. He has caused people to become dependant upon this world and has corrupted the minds of people with power and luxury. We must learn to be happy with the bare necessities of life. The religious leaders that have also committed fornication with the kings of the earth must repent and turn around to doing good deeds.]

5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ?I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.? 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong. [Jehovah has cleansed the heavens and will next cleanse the earth. All of those that have partaken of Babylon the Great and it?s riches, including the earthly religious organizations, will be held accountable to Jehovah. Jehovah will exact perfect judgment upon everyone taking all matters into account. People that have been misled sometimes act upon their own accord. Therefore it is necessary to repent of any wicked deeds.]

Comparison

And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars, 2 and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.

And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems; 4 and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child. [Satan makes every attempt to prevent the kingdom from being established but has failed. That is why there is so much hatred and anger in the world. Because Satan knows he has a short period of time (verse 12).

And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days.[The kingdom was not established completely, but was born and has been prepared by God. It will be established completely upon the earth as it is in heaven once the words of God have been fulfilled.]

And war broke out in heaven: Mi ́ cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say: [We should be able to recognize this time period by comparing bible prophecy to world events, and know how close we are to the establishment of the kingdom upon the earth.]

"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11

And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time."

Now when the dragon saw that it was hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman that gave birth to the male child. 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given the woman, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place; there is where she is fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.

And the serpent disgorged water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. 16 But the earth came to the woman?s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon disgorged from its mouth. 17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

Conclusion

Anyone who puts faith in the prophecies will recognize the urgency of the times that we live in. We must therefore take heed and make changes in our lives so that we do not disappoint Jehovah, and have to face His anger. He has much sorrow in His heart for the people upon the earth. You can only imagine the anger that He has against those that have acted against those that put faith in God.

The time has grown short and it is necessary to make changes in our lives, and to spread good news about the wonderful things the kingdom will bring with Christ as it?s reigning King. Let us not be afraid like Jonah but let us be courageous, and spread the news about the Kingdom of God, and all of it?s righteousness.

Pray intently for the kingdom to be established upon the earth, and pray for those that are considered enemies of God, because Jehovah does not want anyone to be destroyed but wants everyone to attain to a heartfelt repentance. Repent of anything you feel guilty of from the heart, and know that Jehovah will forgive you.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Come on BrownBoy let the Rabbit know, "have you told the elders about the 300 posts?" As far as the prophetic interpretation, leave it to Swedenborg and his "left handed Bibles." Gracias.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Come on BrownBoy let the Rabbit know, "have you told the elders about the 300 posts?" As far as the prophetic interpretation, leave it to Swedenborg and his "left handed Bibles." Gracias.

Tell me, how should I go about informing the Elders of my attempt to bring people back to the organization? Should I confess and repent, or should I be puffed up with pride, and tell them how much I care about people? Please let me know so that I can go about it the correct way. In answer to your question, no I have not. It is more important to follow God's word rather than mans. I serve Jehovah, not earthling man. I believe in my heart that Jehovah will correct me. Have a great day.

SB

• Valis
    Valis
    Tell me, how should I go about informing the Elders of my attempt to bring people back to the organization?

*LOL* yeah right...they would ask you how many people you have re-converted and the answer would be zero!

Should I confess and repent, or should I be puffed up with pride, and tell them how much I care about people?

you are a moron if you don't understand the difference and how much indifference they would show towards such a question.

It is more important to follow God's word rather than mans

remind the elders of that too...

I serve Jehovah, not earthling man.

so while you are at it you could always tell the elders to get stuffed!

I believe in my heart that Jehovah will correct me

for what? If you honestly think you are doing the right thing then go back over it and see how your actions here would be regarded versus what some aholes would tell you what is appropriate action when honestly caring about people, much less trying to help them. It isn't that hard to figure out and if you can't then your usefulness here may be waning.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• missy04
    missy04
    Brownboy posted:
    5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ?I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.? 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong. [Jehovah has cleansed the heavens and will next cleanse the earth. All of those that have partaken of Babylon the Great and it?s riches, including the earthly religious organizations, will be held accountable to Jehovah. Jehovah will exact perfect judgment upon everyone taking all matters into account. People that have been misled sometimes act upon their own accord. Therefore it is necessary to repent of any wicked deeds.]

Wonderful how the Watchtower or whoever wrote that part decided for themselves what God meant when that was written, even though God himself did not say that.

I'm think I am going to be ill.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Wonderful how the Watchtower or whoever wrote that part decided for themselves what God meant when that was written, even though God himself did not say that.

I'm think I am going to be ill.

Very interesting comment. Not exactly sure what you mean by it. This is only a representation, or interpretation by me. If you put faith in God, then you have nothing to worry about. Those in authority can abuse their power, and you should be able to recognize those that do. Have faith and be without fear. Have a good night Sarah.

SB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    for what? If you honestly think you are doing the right thing then go back over it and see how your actions here would be regarded versus what some aholes would tell you what is appropriate actiou hadon when honestly caring about people, much less trying to help them. It isn't that hard to figure out and if you can't then your usefulness here may be waning.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Not everyone believes the way that you do. I will know when it is time to stop. That time is almost here. I have to say that your avatar is much better than what you had before. Never glorify the demons or satan, but put faith in God. Have a great night.

SB

• Valis
    Valis
    Never glorify the demons or satan, but put faith in God

I'll remind my piercer that the next time I let her get ahold of the naughty bits..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Jez
    Jez

Far from converting me, you are actually making it worse with your "Trust in Jehovah", "I will answer that at a more opportune time" "What? I never said that!" "YOU are twisting MY words, but I will say this..." "Jehovah will direct my next step" kind of crap.

You are a shining example of what the WBTS does to ppl. Twists, misdirects, confuses and manipulates...all the while...pretending they are doing something helpful. What a self serving attitude you show....take your patronizing attitude somewhere else, I for one find your "Golly, I gotta help these poor lost souls" attitude repulsive. I am not lost, I have BEEN found and you my poor lost friend are only seeking to be found through us and THAT is why you come here. YOU YOU YOU are the lost one, not us.

Jez

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit