"Brownboys back and he's gonna get y'all in trouble..." Q & A Session

by Rabbit 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy,

Since you hijacked Jez's thread, I borrowed her words for the title of your very own "Welcome Back BrownBoy" thread.

This can be fun. Everybody can ask you questions about Bible prophecy and such, seeing as you and him are SO close and all. Oh, WAIT The Almighty hid the answers from you, didn't He? Maybe Satan misled you...eh? Well, stick around here and we'll help ya'.

I'll start off the very first question...Oh, this is so exciting to be able to hear from someone as close to God as you are!!

Since you gone back to the KH: What do the Elders think about your Prophecy?

Did they make you an Elder ?

Or maybe...YOU could be, yes...more use to the WTS as a member of the Governing Body?

I am so proud of you.

OK, I got 3 questions, I'm just SO damned excited to learn from you!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Maybe brownhole could start his own church? "Wherever two or more are gathered in my name." That whack-job's got to have at least three people living in him... brownhole, rayofcrap, gotta be some more in there!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Isn't swordofjah in there too?

S

• shamus
    shamus

Actually, he lied three times on this forum.

Twice he said he was not coming back ever, and did. Apperantly, he did not like all the 'blasphemy' going on here.

Once he signed up with a different name, and misled us. I guess he was too emberassed coming back a second time, and decided to lie and create a new alias.

So the preacher has lied three times on the internet.

The scripture should read "The meek internet liars will inherit the earth."

• FairMind
    FairMind

I think that Brown Boy has problems. He is obviously sincere but extremely confused. Some of what he has posted has good logic and is actually Scripturally sound but then he says things that are extremely wacko. I wonder how BB is viewed in the congregation he attends (if he attends). I would expect that he receives a lot sideways glances there just like he does on this forum.

FM

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I think that is a fair, and kind, assessment FM.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Plus you can't hold anybody accountable for saying they were going to leave JWD and then coming back. Everyone says that. And then comes back.

Plus he is either confused, or he is yanking your chain so hard your neck is dislocated...

CZAR

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

AND WE CERTAINLY DONT' NEED THAT! lol

Brownhole is simply a harmless maniac... harmless except to farm animals I suspect!

Reminds me of the resident crazy person at my old hall the question came up why is Jesus likened to a lamb... His answer- lambs are meek and mild but they can be ferocious if provoked...

Mark-of the, laughing my ass of in the kingdumb hall class

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    His answer- lambs are meek and mild but they can be ferocious if provoked...

Hehehe. He's watched "Babe" too many times!

Kwin

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I am willing to answer your questions. I will keep secret what is necessary to keep secret. I will answer questions to those that are willing to learn. It is true I could easily be misled and therefore be misleading you also. How will you know unless you compare the information with the scriptures? All I ask is that everyone be genuine in your thoughts and comments. I will ask you all to correct my thinking with bible evidence.

Brownboy

Edited to add: I had no idea what highjacking a thread is. If I did highjack a thread, than I apologize for it. Please forgive me Jez.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit