"Brownboys back and he's gonna get y'all in trouble..." Q & A Session

by Rabbit 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bryan
    Bryan

I have not prophecied about anything.

That's all you try to do BB.

I have March 11th, 2005 as a critical point. Notice the two dates of November 2nd, and October 10th. This does not coincide with the exact date of March 11th, so it can occur any time. I can assure you that Mount Saint Helens is a sign of things to come. "The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give it's light"

So, when is the next big date?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• under74
    under74

"Barter Town?...you mean from Mad Max beyond Thunderdome?"

YUP

• Preston
    Preston
    "Barter Town?...you mean from Mad Max beyond Thunderdome?"

YUP

Two Brownboys enter....one of them leaves.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    It's curious brownboy. You say that the WTS works in accordance to the bible, and I beleive you. The problem is that hundreds of religion work in accordance to the bible. Even the utterings of David Koresh were supported by one scripture or other. The difference comes from the deacon's decision as to what parts are to be decided literaly or figurativly. It also comes down to what scriptures are to be stressed above others and which ones are to be obscured of ignored completly. My questions are, what proof or reasoning do you use to decide that the WTS interpretation of the scriptures is better than others? What proof or reasoning do you use to decided that their changes in doctrine are devinely inspired by a direct pipeline to God? Finally, what proof or reasoning do you use to decide that none of the other churches have this pipeline? I'm not asking these questions to be troublesome. I realise and accept that many people have greatly improved their lives by becomming JW's and are perfectly happy in the org. Still, I'd love to see your thoughts on the matter because these are three of the issues that have stopped me from going back. To me it seems that the changes in doctrine are self serving and often defy logic.

These are the type of questions that I can appreciate. Without scorn or ridicule Christ came down to earth and gave us some examples on how to recognize His followers. A follower of Christ would not do things contrary to what Christ taught. Everyone is subject to some type of error because no single religion has the complete truth. If you recall the words of Christ, He said that many false prophets would arise and mislead even if possible, the chosen ones. I believe that some are raised to be followers of God, and some are chosen by their works. A false prophet is someone that claims to be from God, but if their works is contrary to what Christ teaches, then that would make them a false prophet. An interpretation of prophecy is not the same as claiming that you have visions from God separate from what the bible teaches. The WTS have not derived any new prophecy but have attempted to have an understanding, and have fallen short when it came to the calculations of the dates. The bible teaches that those who seek the truth will be given the understanding of the scriptures. They have not done anything contrary but have sought out bible truths. This holds true with many religions because many have good people with good hearts. Those religions that make it a practice to become rich from the people will have to answer to God, and people should try to avoid religious leaders such as this. And recall that the man of lawlessness will set himself up in the congregation as one from God but will prove false to the teachings of Christ. So there are many ways that a person can be misled. What determines a christian is what is found in the heart. Stick with the main teachings of Christ and wait until the truth is revealed to everyone. This is where blind faith comes in. Happy is the person that reads the word of God and puts faith in it. If you are a strong enough person in faith, you might be able to stand on your own and wait for Christ, because He taught that the body is the temple of God, and we can all worship in spirit and truth. I have seen lots of fulfillment of prophecy and know that Christ is at the door. Join with like ones in faith and put away things of this world. If you are misled then Jehovah will understand and will show you loving kindness. The WTS is in a position to teach bible truths because they have the tools set in place to do this. Whether or not they are a direct link to Jehovah will remain to be seen. I for one believe that they are the most accurate of all religions. I will show people that are truly sincere in their beliefs why I feel this way..............have a great day. Brownboy

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    The WTS is in a position to teach bible truths because they have the tools set in place to do this. Whether or not they are a direct link to Jehovah will remain to be seen. I for one believe that they are the most accurate of al religions. I will show people that are truly sincere in their beliefs why I believe this..............have a great day.

Brownboy

So you say. Put your money where your mouth is...go back to the KH.

BB, this is a reasonable question:

Why haven't you informed the Elders at the KH about your activities here ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

BB, this is a reasonable question:

Why haven't you informed the Elders at the KH about your activities here ?

How would you know if I have, or have not informed them Rabbit? You say that I haven't, how would you know this?

I have spoken with Elders in the congregation that I attend, and informed them of the reason that I left, and why I have returned. Is it wrong for me to question my beliefs, and also, is it wrong that I am spreading bible truths on the internet? Would Christ disapprove of my actions?

BB

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Would Christ disapprove of my actions?

He said yes, he does dissaprove.

I asked him because he makes more sense than the elders.

Brummie

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    I have March 11th, 2005 as a critical point. Notice the two dates of November 2nd, and October 10th. This does not coincide with the exact date of March 11th, so it can occur any time. I can assure you that Mount Saint Helens is a sign of things to come. "The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give it's light"

I calculated 42 months from September 11th, which I believe to be an important date. No big secret about this. As far as the volcano erupting, I will retract my assuredness, and restate that I believe it may have a significance. A lunar eclipse, and also a simple snow storm, could be in fulfillment of this prophecy. There is always more than one given prophecy to compare to in order to establish a fulfillment of prophecy. What do you think this prophecy means?

BB

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    He said yes, he does dissaprove.

I asked him because he makes more sense than the elders.

Brummie

I still love your cute little face, always makes me smile.

BB

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    BB; .......................... What determines a christian is what is found in the heart.

"The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Jer 17:9 NWT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit