Marriage question

by starfish422 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL @ Czar and LittleToe... my dad was the only local elder who did that talk as well. I must have heard it a dozen times before I even started school!

He didn't have anything about oral sex in the talk, however, at least not that I recall. (There might have been some veiled references that I was too innocent to get, since I haven't heard my dad give a public talk since I was 12.)

• upside/down
    upside/down

No "sex talk". But my wife (raised JW) knew how the JW marital "games" were played. Whenever something went wrong in our marriage, my wife would without hesitation tell the elders that I was a pervert and only wanted sex all the time. What a convenient way to disarm the elders and get your way (oh yeah and it was HUMILIATING)!

Not only did my wife make me feel like crap for even insinuating oral sex, anal sex, toys or even differnt positions (god forbid) but she was cold as ice. I've never heard her even moan. As a good little "christian" husband I just sucked it up (no pun intended) and accepted this as part of life.

Then after 15 years of marriage ("only in the Lord"), and 3 beautiful children, i find out my wife is really a whore! She's been F!@#$%ng numerous men (brothers of course and one "worldly" dude) not only that she had threesomes (sometimes with total strangers) was doing drugs, oral, anal and every act known to man (except for this man). You know what sucked (again no pun intended) the most? I took her back! Ihad my naive reasons (and the elders coaxing). To this day it is an off-limits subject. She wouldn't perform "jack" for me but she broke every rule in the book for her paramours. Imagine how I must feel. then she tells me she hated it all. I've talked with her ex-lovers and they say she was a freak! Imagine- the mother of my children- How do witnesses get so F'd up? Then I find out about 15% of our Hall's couples have experience similar things. Shoot when I was Catholic I never heard of such excess! And the elders did NOTHING, and the Society did NOTHING, they even protected the guilty because they were repentant. Now my children and I are "shunned" because we can't ge over it!

My wife now conveniently blames her JW upbringing for repressing her and "making" her this way. What's my excuse- Iwasn't raised a JW and I have more loyalty to my mate than most JW's. I offered to "render the marital due" in all kinds of differnt ways and it was never accepted.

What a fool I've been- but at least I was an honest and loyal fool. I just boil when I recall the long sessions where the elders would grill me to see if I had "soiled" my marriage bed with unclean conduct. Who the hell are they? NEVER AGAIN! F them

Some things can't be expressed without expletives, it's an insult to the depth of the emotion and the reality of how bad some people can act.

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit