BEWARE! This is an Apostate site!!

by laraby 123 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh shit - I will report myself to the BOE tomorrrow so I can face judicial action - it really is in my best interest you know - and then I will do a college degree with Religion as my major so that in future I can spot these things - I better also give Bethel a call -they may be able to arrange a training course "Apostate Website Recognition"

• observador
    observador

Holly crap!!!

I'm skipping meetings thinking I'm having a wholesome association with fine brothers and sisters. Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Serious now: how amazing it is that 2 incomplete lines of posting can generate a massive whooping 7 pages response SO FAR.

Excume me evil apostates, I gotta go bed now for a restful night for field service tomorrow.

Observador.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Heya Laraby, ya big wallaby, you!

Why don't you grab a cup o' coffee and stay a while? You might learn something!

SNG

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Yeeeehaaaa!!! Dis heah tread is still goin' strong! Dem damn apostatoes! Dey be all riled up like a bunch o' bees now! Woo Doggy! Where da hell did Bre'r Rabbit and Bre'r Bear git to?

By the way, for anyone who hasn't yet figured it out, we turned Laraby's thread into an excuse to have some fun..............we gave up "feeding the trolls" a long time ago and decided to kick our heels up and break outta da house.............you know us wicked apostatoes..........we'll use any excuse whatsoever to bring madness and mayhem to da Serious Business of Religion.

Go to bed now, yer gittin' too silly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit