BEWARE! This is an Apostate site!!

by laraby 123 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Why brummie aminal iz not gonna heavun. it iz wicked to rememba, though, dat da bible emphasizes da distincshun betweun humans an' animals. humans, not animals, wuz made 'in da image an' likeness hof god.' (genesis 1:26) an' whereas animals wuz created wiv da limited life span, humans had da prospect hof livin on earth foreva. (genesis 3:22, 23; psalm 37:29) jesus christ said dat to dig "everlastin life," we must exercise faith an' take in knowledge hof god?things dat animals iz incapable hof doin. (john 3:36; 17:3) moreova, da bible compares those unworthy hof da resurrecshun to da "unreasonin animals [that are] born naturally to be busted an' destroyed."?2 peta 2:9-12.

Respect!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• one
    one

BEAWARE OF mercy and no verbal offenses please you cynic sarcastic bastards. Can't you see?

His silence says: "I acted in ignorance" (1Tim 1:13)

James 2:13 "because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. "

• Gill
    Gill

I know!

I lub it'ere!

LMAO everytime I visit!

By the way, has anyone heard from Laraby recently?

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well at this point Laraby has got to be long gone, if she intended to read any replies at all.

While I enjoy good sarcasm like anyone else, I have to say the opportunity to make any kind of point with her is long gone. Even if she did look at replies in the beginning she's not going to look at the thread at this point.

• Valis
    Valis

"no part hof da Intanet" jehovah's witnesses strive to be law-abidin, peaceful, an' morally upright peeps. dey do not oppose Apostates or seek confrontations wiv dem, nor do dey provoke persecushun coz dey would dig to be martyrs. dees christians iz DB neutral. dis iz in harmony wiv Simon's guidelines: "[my usas] iz narr part hof da Borg, just as I iz narr part hof da Borg." (john 17:16) most governments acknowledge da witnesses' neutral stand. but totalitarian rulers as little wespek fe da biblical requirement dat christians should be narr part hof da Intanet.

Respect!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

BUT - if this site is made of apostates - where should i go now? Who else has the truth about "da troof" if not a site named jehovas-witness?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I'm warning whoever visits here and doesn't know

I burst my pimples in your general direction

• setfree
    setfree

your a little long winded are'nt you?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I burst my pimples in your general direction

EWWWWW!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, I'm comgin clean ... I actually work for the WTS and am just here to flush out anyone who is a bit dodgy.

BTW: Make sure you have your reports in brothers and sisters, it's nearly the end of the month !

(urgh, just typing that made me want to barf )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit