Dorothy~

Remember what yellow means to you:

LIVESTRONG

Hope tomorrow will be a better day!

Warmest regards,

4J & the BI gang

• bem
    bem

Awww thanks ((((((Essie)))))& ((((((Annie))))) sweet Annie I hope today is good to you also.

(((((4JWY)))))) My beautiful friends thank you so much!! Okay, ok maybe our entire moments don't show up in pictures and no that doesn't look like ((((A's)))) truck.

But the effort made by you folks to make me feel better has warmed my heart beyond anything you can imagine.

I am needing to be reminded to LIVESTRONG even with the band in front of me.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Bem,

Glad you're able post. You seem chirpy, which is always a good sign.

So good to have you here!

Love,

Ian

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

sorry to hear that (((Bem))) ... I hope you won't suffer to long ! and that you'll have all the help needed

Take care.

• bem
    bem

(((((Ian))))) &((((((( FBF))))) Thanks for you good feelings and loving thoughts

Yes Ian, I am perky about things today so far... subject to change any moment... Kidding I usually try to deal with life jolts with a sense of humour.

• bem
    bem

Hello Folks some have kindly sent messages to me in PM. to check on me. so I am adding the latest. Thanks again everyone for your concern and kindness.

Things have gone down hill I guess or maybe rounding a bend.

Finally getting all my tests together the Doc discovered my blood volume is really low.And I'm anemic,I'm having terrible muscle spasms in my chest and ribs, broken ribs on both sides. I knew things were not right. it was just a matter of getting all the records in front of one doctor and getting them to look at them. So we know I either bled out from an organ and it has stopped. or it hasn't maybe and we gotta see how the blood count goes. If it stays low. we get other tests done. If it goes up we assume the organ or place bleeding has repaired itself. If it stays low or drops more then more testing to find whats injured.

When they done the gallbladder surgery which was just three or four weeks ago they leave staples in you to crimp off the tube where the bile duct connects the gallbladder and liver to each other. So we think that the staples may of pierced say my liver and it bled out and it is healing now.which would be a good thing.

I'm taking more pain meds, and a muscle relaxer,So I'm getting enough sleep and rest to make up for the last ten years of no sleep.heck of a way to get it tho.

The insurance got me a rental car which is a good thing, makes life easier. I'm not up to driving yet but it helps to have the car here for the ones that take me back and forwards to the doctor. Waiting now on them to determine what they are going to do about the car. It was taken to Tulsa, where the adjuster is. since it's broken beyond repair. Thay didn't bother coming to look at it. So now the waiting begins

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sorry that you are still ill.

You are in my thoughts, and hope that you stay rested so the healing can come quicker. Feel better soon, and keep us posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit