Send some cheering up for our (((bem)))

by xenawarrior 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Thanks Ian & Claire, My thoughts are with you often wishing to send energy and love your way.xxx

(((((CJ)))) thank you, you are the sweetest man.

XW, thanks for the flowers sugar! the ones posted and the real ones just got here they are beautiful.

Thanks for the phone calls also. XOXOXO from Dorothy.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Bem)))

So sorry to hear of your accident.....

Be sure to get plenty of rest.....and get better soon!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• boa
    boa

(((((bem)))))

Terribly sorry to hear about your accident but am glad you won't have any permanent injuries...

Take care,

boa.........

• Emma
    Emma

(((((bem)))))

How awful! Hope you're feeling a little better. Remember that pain med's are good! Hope you're not out of commission for too long, and take up anyone's offer of help. There's no merit in being a martyr.

Emma

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I just saw this thread! (((((((bem))))))) I'm glad you're okay!! I freaked out when I got that email from your daughter saying you had been in a wreck! I was thinking the worst.

You don't know how relieved I am right now.. Now, you hurry up and heal up, okay?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((bem))...OUTLAW

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((bem))) I'm glad to see that you are resting. Broken ribs can be extremely painful-yikes. Let those around you take care of you for a while and rest up !!

Many hugs from the north !!

Lisa

• Preston
    Preston

Sorry Bem, Get Well soon

I hope you sue the bastards who did this to you....

- preston

• bem
    bem

Yes Emma pain meds have been my friend the last few days. Took more last night to get me to rest but now I feel a little better today.

((((boa)))) my sweet irridescent buddy as always... thanks for the encouragement and give your family my hugs.

(((Codeblue))) ...(((Outlaw))) thanks for the warm thoughts.

(((Preston))) you sound just like my son. He is so angry that this even had to happen.

((((((Xenawarrior)))))) you are a precious friend.

Thanks everyone love Dorothy

• Valis
    Valis

bem! no more NASCAR for you!!!! Hope you are feeling better and heal soon. Also, Flat Stanley should be on his way.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit