Send some cheering up for our (((bem)))

by xenawarrior 46 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I understand that bem was involved in a car accident a couple of days ago and she's suffering from some broken ribs and a broken toe and is in a great deal of pain. In addition, her car was totaled.

((((((((((((bem)))))))))))) sending gentle hugs your way, my friend. Please take care of yourself and I hope you heal quickly and are back with us very soon !!

Lisa

• Princess
    Princess

Oh how devastating. I hope you mend quickly.

((((bem))))

Rachel

• searcher
    searcher

Huge and very very gentle hugs to you (((bem))), take real good care of yourself and get well soon.

Steve.

• xenawarrior
  • CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Sorry to hear of your accident Bem. Hope you have a quick recovery!

(((((((((((Bem))))))))))))

CC

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((bem))))))))))))))

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hope you feel better soon Bem

• bem
    bem

Thanks everyone!

Hugs to all of you, Xenawarrior my friend Thanks so much , Princess Thanks it has been the most painful thing yet for me to go through. I had no idea we could bruise and have pain in so many places and still breathe. (((((Searcher))))) you my friend are like a rock thanks so much for the concern and caring. CC Ryder, Bikerchic and Angharad thank you for the well wishes. I had to get back to JWD to check on Utopian Reformist family and found this post. You are all becoming a caring sweet family of friends and loved ones I have always needed.

Briefly what happened, I was on my way home from work when a young man failed to stop at a stop sign, Hit the passenger front of my car. totalled my car a 2000 Malibu, both air bags went off. spun my car around and broke out the tail lights also. My car was heading back in the opposite direction from where I was heading. He said he didn't see me. After dark on a flat hiway. he was driving a '93 Dodge Dakota totalled his truck. He has a concussion. maybe 18 years old at the most. scared him to death.

I think the real kicker here for me he was delivering a pizza, and was trying to get to the person who ordered it in the half hour time frame. from the time ordered.

Again thanks to all of you, Dorothy

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Bem,

I hope you are feeling better soon. You are such a sweet lady, and I hate the fact that you are in pain.

Take care, and wishing you a speedy recovery!

CJ

• Dansk
    Dansk

First Alleymom and now you, Bem!

Here's to a quick recovery.

Make sure you make the most of it by putting your feet up at home!

Love,

Ian & Claire

xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit