MY MOTHER IS VERY SERIOUSLY ILL !

by badboy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

sHE HAS cANCER AND IS NOT EXPECTED TO LIVE.

She properbly has only a short time to live.

How Sad!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sorry to hear that BB.
    You're in our thoughts.
    As you're able, I'm sure you're making best use of the time left.

• Dansk
    Dansk

BB, I'm sorry for your news - truly! I was diagnosed with cancer last June. I'm classed as terminally ill and was given just a few months to live. I'm still here fighting and, apart from some medium discomfort, am feeling fine. Don't be in a hurry to write your mother off - she may well surprise you!

What type of cancer does she have? Is she having chemotherapy? How old is she?

There's a lot she - and you! - can do to make her life better. The important thing is not to view the cancer as an automatic death sentence. Many people have overcome the disease. I sincerely hope your mother joins them!

Best wishes,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

BB, go here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/72556/25.ashx and scroll down to the end to learn of my "getting my health back" regimen. I'm sure it could help your mother, but it all depends on her outlook. This is what I meant by your helping her. You need to encourage her to fight this - to want to live!

Thinking of you,

Ian

• badboy
    badboy

sHE HAS CANCER EITHER Of THE bowel or bladder,and her condition has severly deteriored in the last few days.

The sad thing is I may have to leave the home I have lived in for 30 odd years,my next door neighbour who has properly lived in the same road as long as me,remembers me when I was actually a baby(That is properbly not true,but it tells you how long I have lived there!), because my brother thinks so.

I remember once we had a car which had a handle on the front(You would only find such a car nowadays in a museum) you had to turn to start thr car,and mum would push the car to get it started,I have lived their for so long,it would be so sad to leave,it makes one cry to think I won't be living there much longer.

I am so upset I can't type properbly or spell properbly

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

BB, I know this has come as a tremendous shock to you, as it would to anyone of us, but, Dansk.......Ian........knows what he is talking about. If I ever get a life-threatening disorder, I want Dansk as my attitude coach, cuz, he is a shining example of what positive focus and thoughts and taking care of yourself physically can do for your survival chances..............hugs to you and your mum, and sending healing thoughts your way!

Terri

• badboy
    badboy

She may have days to go,she is that ill.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I'm very sorry.

• franklin J
    franklin J

I am very sorry to hear this BB. I have lived through it also; with my family and my wifes family and I understand the anguish and emotional stress.

Please be well and take care of yourself.

regards, Frank

• acsot
    acsot

I'm so sorry to hear about the bad news. Have the doctors made their final diagnosis? Is there any treatment they recommend? I know what it's like to face a parent's death, it's wrenching, emotionally and physically. Give your mum a big hug from all of us.

(((Badboy)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit