MY MOTHER IS VERY SERIOUSLY ILL !

by badboy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleur
    Fleur

I'm so sad to hear this badboy. I will be thinking of you both.

hugs,

essie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Tough, badboy. Spend your time and say your goodbyes when you can. A wise friend told me that we do our final growing up when our parents pass on. It is kind of like, as long as they are around, a bit of our child remains.

It sounds like you might lose your mom and your childhood home at the same time.

Rough.

Are there some small items around the house that have great sentimental value to you, that will most remind you of your time there and your mom? At the right moment, you might want to mention that to your siblings, so they don't get rummaged off and lost.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((badboy))) I am so sorry...

When I was a very young teen, I got the news that my Mom had cancer, she was given a week to live and lived her last 3 weeks in the hospital.

I am sending you many hugs today,

CodeBlue

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

BB - You and your mom are truly in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((BB))) ...

• badboy
    badboy

Already,my brother wife is talking about the need to buy black suits etc for the funeral.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother BadBoy. Know that we're all thinking and praying for you and your Mom.

CC

• Golf
    Golf

Never encouraging to hear such news. Hang in there the best you can. Don't worry about your spelling. Guest77

• mouthy
    mouthy

BB I too am so sorry to hear of your news. I have lost 3 of my children !! I know it is a very hard thing to watch. But I truly have to say this..... Think of it your Mums way...Do you think she would want to go on suffering? Do you not believe there is more to look forward to. NO PAIN!! NO SUFFERING!!!

Just ask that she goes quickly if she is suffering...Of course if she were a youngster like Dansk. I agree with him- she should do all she can to live- but it sounds like she is farther heavenward than Dansk- He will be with us for ages to come- Take it easy friend. A day at a time ((((HUG)))

• wizedup
    wizedup

Know how you feel. Lost my loving Mother to lung disease 6 years ago. Spent as much time with her as I could. Messaged her hands and feet, and bathed her, I let her know often how much I loved her and how grateful I was for her love. That helps when the time comes. You know and she knows. Leaves little to regret.

My only regret is she didn't live long enough for me to apologize to her for my being a witness ( she was not one).

Bless you in your time of need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit