MY MOTHER IS VERY SERIOUSLY ILL !

by badboy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

Its appears she is going to die, last time I saw,I thought she had a neck support,onlt it was her neck muscluses exposed,only my brother tells me she has losed a lot of weight,exposing her neck muscles.

She needs constant pain killers pumped into her,and her breathing is laborious etc.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Badboy, I feel for you mate, what a horrible thing, I have seen my gran and 3 aunts suffer with it and my heart is heavy for you, I dread the day I hear that my own mother takes this ill. Please be assured of our thoughts and prayers.

Bad, I am assuming the house is council? You will NOT have to move out of the house if go to the neighborhood office and explain the situation asap, I dont know if you have already signed a letter that entitles your mother to hand the house down to you? This can be done years in advance

As I said, you and your mother are in our hearts

Brummie [[[manly hug]]]]

• badboy
    badboy

It is owned by my mother,only my brother says it will have to be sold after my mother's deaths.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh ok bad, you can petition all of that later, however right now I guess thats not what you need to hear, take everything a step at a time and take good care of yourself, do keep us updated, thinking of ya

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry to hear about your mother

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Sad news. It's so hard to see our parents age and get seriously sick.

It's good you are sharing this with others. It helps to talk about it.

Lots of good thoughts coming your way and your mom's way.

regards

Wanna

• sandy
    sandy

Badboy,I am so sorry to here this. I wish you and your family all the love and support you'll need to get through this difficult time.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so very sorry, ((((Badboy)))

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

My deepest regrets, sincere sorrow and all of my love to your mother and to your family and friends. It is a shame that there is an abundance of morbid news circulating about any number of our friends and associates at JWD.

I hope that the medical staff and everyone else involved can muster some super human efforts and effect a turn around and keep life going for your mother. Do not give up hope. Hang in there and be positive, feel positive and smile as much as possible.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hang in there badboy.. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit