Positive proof that Watchman & those who post on his forum are LOONEY.

by Schizm 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Why don’t you stop deliberately trying to antagonize people, baiting them into stooping to your level and then gloating when they finally do? (i.e. acting like a troll)

You've got that all wrong, old chap. It's all uphill to ole Schizm, not downhill. Why do you insist on trying to "antagonize" me? Actually, I think that if you'd go to the trouble to go look in a mirror that what you'd see looking back at you is a "troll". Ever thought of yourself as "acting like a troll"? I think that's exactly what you've been doing in your comments directed at me. If you don't bug off I'm going to ask a forum assistant to deal with you.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Ask for ME too, Schisms, if it won't burn your lips too bad to mention someone you're trying to "shun", heheh

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!! As a direct result of MY having started this little old thread, ole dumbcluck You Know has decided to block access to his "Paradise Cafe" forum for anyone who isn't a registered member.--Schizm.

Oops! Guess I was wrong about ME having something to do with people not being able to access e-watchman's site. The way is clear now, so go there and read 'till your eyes go blind.

Hmmm .... imagine that, ole Schizm was actually wrong for once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit