Positive proof that Watchman & those who post on his forum are LOONEY.

by Schizm 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Any person who could fall a second time particularly for a bullshitter such as this clown, has no hope of having any normal sanity anyway

I think I agree with His Greenness on this one...........all you can do is stand and watch and shake your head in sadness................

Terri

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey watchman kicked me off for some reason I can't even remember! Too bad, I was having fun!

ME TOO!!! Nerve!!! I was having fun also !!!

• Schizm
    Schizm

Watchman (aka You Know) used to post here without much worry of being kicked off this board, saying just about anything and everything he wanted to, calling people names even, but then when he got HIS own board he decided to play by different standards and deletes the accounts of persons for the slightest of infractions. What a hypocrite!!! What a bastard!!! What a cuckoo SOB!

• Gill
    Gill

HI there all,

Sorry to sound like a total ignorant twit, which I probably am, I'm new to this 'so called apostasy' game and having much fun. Is the e-watchman the same site as the Paradise Cafe?

This,' he who must not be named' dude, isn't Lord Voldemort by any chance or is he a relative?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Is the e-watchman the same site as the Paradise Cafe?

Yes, it is.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Gill asked:

This,' he who must not be named' dude, isn't Lord Voldemort by any chance or is he a relative?

I did a Google search on Lord Voldemort and copied this from off of one site:

Voldemort editor: Wednesday Rimar
    additional material: Steve Vander Ark, Michele L. Worley

other titles and names: Lord Voldemort, The Dark Lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, You-Know-Who, Tom Riddle http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizards/voldemort.html

LMAO !!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Ah...Schisms, ya' are chicken aren't you? You won't/can't back up anything you say. You run off at the mouth and then just 'run off' !

I've proved my point about you.

• gumby
    gumby

Rabbit.....don't give up on your "Lot" question.....I'm cracking up everytime you bring it up...lol!

Gumby

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

He,s like a Dog with a bone!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey Gumbone!

I got tired of Schisms always accusing people of running off and not finishing answering HIS questions. Now, he KNOWS he doesn't have a leg to stand on with his rediculous 'fairy tale' story about Lot. He will go to ANY length to explain away evil things (like incest) done by God's "Chosen Ones" just to help save their 'good' names.

I, for one am bone tired, of people that what to put a 'good and righteous' spin on murder, rape, incest (sperm borrowing according to Schisms ) & torture. Mass murder like Sodom & Gommorrah, 1st born sons in Egypt & all the plagues, too, enemies of Israel, the whole damned WORLD in Noah's fairy tale and of course the impending DOOM of Armeggedon, just 'round the corner.

Schisms is in a corner and afraid to come out and explain his rediculous answers.

Rabbit has an inquiring mind...and strong teeth.

Come on Schisms...I don't believe in shunning...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit