Positive proof that Watchman & those who post on his forum are LOONEY.

by Schizm 72 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lol. cheers Valis for confirming my suspiscions!!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    ... he has more in common with [the WTS] than us by far

Fraid not! Of course he thinks that is true, evan as you do. You and him both are wrong though.

• sf
    sf

Hey Schizm,

By chance, do you like Tool?

sKally

• Valis
    Valis

he is just an offshoot of their craziness and that's it. You know loons of a feather prophecy together...

I also don't think it is little Bobby You Know Pantz either...I mean there isn't a reference to Lyndon Larouche to be found anywhere..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

At Least Watchman is not as bad as The Lord's Witnesses!

Have you ever seen that site?

They are a breakaway from Jehovah's Witnesses

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I also don't think it is little Bobby You Know Pantz either...I mean there isn't a reference to Lyndon Larouche to be found anywhere..

He knows that for him to mention Lyndon Larouche on his site would be a dead giveaway. He went through Timothy in hopes that nobody would be able to figure out that it was him (You Know) who runs the e-watchman site. He ought to know that there are some people who can't keep a secret.

• Schizm
    Schizm

sKally

Sorry, I don't know the person/thing.

• Schizm
    Schizm

sKally

"Tool" defined:

Vulgar. Slang. A penis.

No, I personally don't go in for that sort of thing ... but I understand that there are some who post here that do.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Schisms:

I would not have said what I did unless I knew it for a fact. The person "Timothy Kline" merely takes care of the site for the idiot You Know.

No...of course not, you always speak in facts. Just like when you came up with the hare-brained idea in another thread, that Lot's daughter's "borrowed" his sperm in order to have children. Without actually having sex.

That is the way YOU explain incest.

I'm going to keep asking you to explain yourself -- DO you have an answer ??

• Schizm
    Schizm
    At Least Watchman is not as bad as The Lord's Witnesses!

They're both kooks. How do you tell if one kook is as bad as another one? Is there such a thing as a *better* kook?

"Kook" defined:

kook

Slang. A person regarded as strange, eccentric, or crazy. [Possibly from cuckoo.]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit