Positive proof that Watchman & those who post on his forum are LOONEY.

by Schizm 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    hey, has e-watchman been hacked?

Apparenly not. I pulled up the idiot's site.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Lisa

Czarofmischief posted a while ago who he is. Since then others have suggested that it is [so and so] aka youknow.

S

I'm not so sure that I'd be posting other peoples real names here without first obtaining their permission, Satanus. You might wind up getting your ass in some pretty serious trouble. Of course that's nothing new for Satan, is it. He's never done anything other than get himself into trouble. Just a friendly reminder.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Apparenly not. I pulled up the idiot's site.

humm

When I try to pull it up I get:

Investigating possible hacker activity

Wierd.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Just a friendly reminder.

Ooooh, thanks. But don't worry about my ass.

S

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Just a friendly reminder.

Ooooh, thanks. But don't worry about my ass.

S

Somebody needs to, because you apparenly aren't going to and it's obvious that your mother never did. :-)

• Quotes
    Quotes

I just want to point out how potenially offensive is the name "Paradise Cafe".

Cafe... as in coffee....

Not offended yet?

Ok imagine you are a 7th Day Adventist.... and you don't drink coffee, or even Coca Cola, because of the caffeine... starting to get the picture?

Put another way: image how disgusted the JWs would be if Simon had called JWD "Paradise Cigar and Ganga Smoking Lounge".

Whoever named that site, YK, Tim Kline, etc.... is one INSENSITIVE CLOD. ;)

~Quotes, of the "Professor Frink" class.
    http://quotes.watchtower.ca

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Whoever named that site, YK, Tim Kline, etc.... is one INSENSITIVE CLOD. ;)

That, and a few dozen other not-so-polite names that I'm forever tempted to call the fool.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

not scared of e=-watchman. He can bring it. He's a pussy.

Burn in hell, Norman Steele and co. I am a GOD compared to you. I am NIMROD revealed! I am at LEAST as crazy as you and probably more so, because I am going to Iraq to fight for what I believe in and all you can do, pussy, is bully widows and orphans.

I am NIMROD and I am going to reclaim my beloved Babylon. I am a GOD, next to your pitiful JEHOVAH... and I will be husband to all of your widows and father to all your orphans, the GOD your failed JEHOVAH could never be. They wanted a God, all they needed was a man. Just one man. Any man. And what they got was empty promises and failed predictions of paradise. And a whole barrel load of empty threats.

NORMAN STEELE YOU WILL BURN FOR THIS! JIM WELLS! YOU WILL BURN!

CZAR

• Schizm
    Schizm

CZAR,

What you smokin' man? Whatever it is, it's obviously some pretty strong stuff. Maybe it's the same stuff that ole You Know burned his brain on? Better watch it, you may be at risk of starting your own site just as he did ... thinking you're also one of the anointed ... thinking that you've been divinely appointed to the position of "Watchman".

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

GumSmoke and Shamus,

I have the patience of an oyster. Schisms isn't pissing me off or getting me upset. I don't think about him, until I see some more lunacy from him. I am just happy as a clam, when I get to remind him...about God's Servant Lot and how the crime of incest is simply frittered away as un-important. I just wanted him to know I won't run off from his comments without answering. He proved himself wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gummy, I did fill up on Turkey n' dressing and punkin' pie. Good Stuff.

It was my first real Thanksgiving, we were invited to a friends house. We had a *cough* smoke, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit