Jgnat needs our love and support.

by kls 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Oh no!! I'm so sorry. I wish I could be there for you in person. Typing this just doesn't feel like enough. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well. I'm so sad now. love Chrissie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

(((((((((((((jgnat)))))))))))

We send loving thoughts to you from downunder.

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Jgnat, so sorry to hear this horrible news, I do hope somehow that her cancer is the sort that doesnt spread and causes little or no pain, I know the word "cancer" instantly brings fear and dread but sometimes people continue to live on with it, do let us know how things go. Thinking of you ((((((jgnat)))))

Brummie

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Love:

and support:

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

best wishes. Good luck.

CZAR

• blondie
    blondie

jgnat, I'm so sorry to hear about her.

I was just telling Irrev, that the wrong people get these things. I can think of at least one person that deserves it, you know who I mean.

Blondie (wishing evil things)

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((jgnat,)))))))

I'm truly sorry to learn of your sad news - but it isn't all doom and gloom! I'm supposed to be dead already, but the love I've been shown keeps me going. It's the same for your beloved stepmom.

There are a number of things she can do to really help herself. It isn't easy and she may not agree, but I'm living proof that cancer can be fought. I'm by no means out of the woods yet - indeed, I get my bad days still - but it's really comforting to know that people with cancer have done similar to what I'm doing now and survived.

By an amazing coincidence (there are no such things as coincidences - it must have been meant to be!) I posted my regimen for getting better this morning: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/72556/25.ashx

A major recommedation in the fight for being cured is to go vegan if at all possible. If not, then at least go vegetarian. Eat only organic food if at all possible and drink spring water rather than tap. I have posted a number of links to products your stepmom would do well to partake of. Carctol, especially, has received much praise from a growing number of breast cancer patients. Homeopathic remedies are also essential and many have a well proven track record in helping cancer patients recover and, in many cases, produce a cure. Homeopathy isn't frontline like mainstream medicine so doesn't get the publicity. To be fair, most homeopaths I know aren't looking for publicity, but quietly go about their business in curing people. Obviously, finding a really good homeopath is the key. I have a good one, but I'm in England. Recommendation is what you need.

What your stepmom needs to do is arm herself with as many good anti-cancer alternative remedies as possible, because that will increase her chances of survival. Obviously, it is essential to be aware of all the quack stuff. The links I provided are to products that I feel are genuinely helping me.

It is important to stay away from tea, coffee and sugar - and anyone who is not positive. I have deliberately shut myself off from people I know to be negative. Spirituality is also VERY important. I don't know if your stepmom is religious - I assume she is Christian - but if she is she can get immense strength from the church (I hope she's not a JW - the stress wouldn't help). It is vital for her to be well away from stress of any kind.

If your stepmom isn't religious, ask her to read about Sri Ramana Maharshi. He was a wonderful man and his teachings are incredibly inspiring, religious or not. I cannot begin to tell you the strength Ramana's words have had for me.

One thing that has also helped me is that Claire and our sons go about their lives as normal. I get no sympathy, in the sense that I am not the centre of attention, etc. This helps because one isn't dwelling on negatives, but one sees life carrying on and it's good to see the family so happy. So, don't be glum around your stepmom if you can help it (she'll pick up on it if you are). Gardening, too, is a great therapeutic help and brings one closer to nature. I've realised so much since having to cope with the disease. Tending the garden is so relaxing.

If I can be of help please don't hesitate to get in touch. NEVER give up!

With all the love in the world,

Ian

X

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

(((((((jgnat)))))))

I'm sorry to hear about it.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

SP, thank you for your hugs.

Flying High, warm fire ball of loving energy received!

Thank you, Stefanie, for your thoughts.

No words, hill, but it is nice to know your concern is winging it?s way here.

Onacruse, read your PM. I don?t want to miss your call. Hugs for your dear Kate, who has a heart of gold.

CodeBlue, isn?t it wonderful how the internet closes the gap, and all of a sudden, we have that girlfriend that we can take to the corner coffee shop and chat up a storm? I have a feeling we would be fast friends when we meet.

Xenawarrior, the admiration is mutual. Don?t worry, I will take up writing again. I am a bit of a flibbertygibbet, hopping from one project to the other, whatever grabs my interest. Surely our paths will cross one day. Thank you for dropping in to the thread to share your well wishes.

Tim Horton, it is the most wonderful thing to wake up to all these messages this morning. It got me thinking about Myrna all over again, and how much I love her. Though the internet lacks human contact, this thread is lovely nonetheless.

Ozziepost, your loving thoughts are warmly received. Thank you. By the way, I am not offended if you pray...I am guessing you are good at it!

Brummie, as I am able, I will give reports on Myrna?s progress. It is tough because Myrna?s ex-husband died suddenly this spring, within weeks of being diagnosed with cancer. This is a double-whammy for her two children. Dad is being so strong, too strong in my opinion. He must just be broken up inside.

Happy Guy, thank you for the love and support.

Czaro, thank you.

Blondie, spoken from the heart, and I know exactly what you mean! Perhaps noble people like my Myrna-mom teach us by example how to live tall, and die tall. I do intend to live her example.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Dansk, ever the practical man, thank you. When she is ready, I will share your link. Myrna doesn't take well to too much fussing, so I will have to wait for my moment.

Kwin, thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit