What Are "Sins" That Are Unique To A Jehovah's Witness???

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Not preaching at everyone they meet or 'warning them of the great day of God the Almighty'. If this person they have met is not warned, then the witness, or in this case the witness who failed to witness, would be blood guilty if the unbeliever had not been warned and then was destroyed. The failed witness would suffer the same fate. Hence the zeal in the preaching work!

Salvation of self is a strong motivation and why, 'before it's too late' tends to come up inconversation with a witness a lot.

• Preston
    Preston

Why It amazes me that there even was the sin of your Bible not looking unique enough

does anyone in the US remember that Stoops Manufacturing Company while in the borg? they sold all the leather bookbags, bibles, etc. that all the dubs (who had money) would just drool over

kay-kay_mp, My parents got my New World Translation beautiful genuine cowhide leather binding as a Graduation Present when I got out of high school, it even had gold-leaf rendering of my full name in the front.

Stoops didn't do it, it was these guys:Organizer Systems, PO box 230536, Tigard, Oregon 97281.

They even have a web site and I wouldnt be surprised if they had the field-service organizer industry by the balls for their region. I will say I was only tempted to get my bible leather bound because EVERYONE else had theirs bound, and by everyone else, I mean EVERYONE in the hall had theirs done that way. If your bible wasn't leathe bound, marked up and down and had notes from cover to cover, it wasn't special enough. They even had green binding for the lesser witnesses..... In retrospect I should of put all sorts of hard rock stickers on my bible and carved my name into it ... I shoudn't of cared either way

• minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society has then, committed the worst sin! They COULD make the "good news" available to the entire world with all their BILLIONS but leave it to the little guy and gal that they KNOW could never get the "lifesaving message" across.

• shamus
    shamus

Purchasing a 2 door car.

Jeez, the more I think of it the more I hate them.

• minimus
    minimus

Driving a nice red Corvette in serice would be a sin and a shame!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Using more than one towel and violating the "one-towel rule" is unique to the JW's.

Rub a Dub

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

oral with your legal marriage mate

• minimus
    minimus

Socializing with a grandaughter because she married outside of the "truth".

• tata
    tata

LOL!! All of you

Another sin if you sleep during meeting.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

DOES THIS COUNT AS A SIN???

I WAS COUNSELED IN PUBLIC FOR REFERING TO THE ONE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR THOUSAND.

I WAS TOLD IT WAS ALWAYS TO BE STATED AS ONE HUNDRED " AND " FORTY FOUR THOUSAND.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit