What RULES Do Jehovah's Witnesses Enforce Upon Their Members???

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Listen to the elders. They are God's representatives. Follow everything we tell you. If you don't Jehovah will be hurt. 4 door cars are theocratic and advised, especially for pioneers.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

JWs are required to submit field service reports? to the elders every month. Apparently, they think Jehovah needs their help tabulating the statistics. What would he do without them?

Walter

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Never question anything!

Eyeslice

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i always hated that rule about not standing on the air conditioner vent and letting it blow your skirt up.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

"i always hated that rule about not standing on the air conditioner vent and letting it blow your skirt up."

yeah, me too.

Walter

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol.. you crack me up Candidly..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

rated R movies... i was a good jw..didnt see a rated R movie till i was 30

silly rule.. but boy did they love catching someone at it.. i think satan invented vcr's just for jw's so they could watch real movies.

in my opinion.. the paradise book was more violent than any movie i've ever seen.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

( as a kid.. i'd never ever seen air conditioning that blew outta the floor.. got in trouble many times standing over the vent lmao.. i had the coolest ass in kentucky)

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

oh, please. it sounds like a recruitment tactic to me.

or rather one of the sales tactics I used while working for a satellite company.

laters

kaykay_mp

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Don't Masterbate, because it pleases Satan and de deeeemunz love to watch

Go to garage sales with extreme caution, because de deeemnuz like hiding in smelly old sofas.

-Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit