What's Your Biggest Disappointment In Life??

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That all people aren't born rich, healthy, with good genes, beautiful, happy and peace lovers that live forever and ever.

And that's the truth.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I wish I had had different parents. As it is, although they are both still alive, I am an orphan.

I couldn't have said it better myself..

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

When I was a little girl my mom told me were going to Jehovah's house. I thought I was actually going to see Jehovah. Turned out we were just going to the boring old kingdumb hall. Boy was I dissapointed.

-Doodle-V

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

There are quite a few things I would change if I could, but my biggest disappointment in life is, not being able to tell my Mother all the things I knew she would have loved to hear. That has been such a disappointment in my life,,,,,,her not being here to share the events in my life, the good and the bad. I have so many things I want to tell her, things I understand now, things that she knew all along. For every wonderful thing in my life that has happened , to the very hard times, she has in a way been there with me thru it all, because she is always on my mind. But, ya know, it just is not the same as if she were really here to talk back to me, and share the joy of my children, her grandkids with me.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

While in the "troof" believing that the so called system was the time and place to have children. I fear I have missed out on that particular joy in life. I wasted time thinking that I would have that opportunity then. I hate religion!!!

Boozy

• eyeslice
    eyeslice
    Not making a bigger contribution to society

Mine too - plus the disappointment of finding out that years of effort on behalf of the WTBTS counted for nothing when the knives are out for you.

Eyeslice

• minimus
    minimus

For me, it's probably---people. Over the years, you learn who is and who isn't your "friend".

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Myself. I'm one of those people who insists on learning everything the hard way.

Walter

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Damn double post!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

When I told my best friend that I was in love with him, but he didn't feel the same way .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit