What's Your Biggest Disappointment In Life??

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Does it have to do with having been a Witness? The fact that you missed out in something?? What??

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

That living forever on a paradise earth turned out to be a lie. As far as going to heaven when I die, I don't feel that either. I know that death awaits us all, after that, I just don't know.I am disappointed because no matter how hard I research the questions of, why am I here, where am I going and what is the meaning of life and death, all the scholars are divided on the answers to these questions. I find no solace in all of this, and the effect it has on all those I love and have loved who have passed on.

What about you Minimus?

• Confucious
    Confucious

probaby that the truth isn't the truth

• blondie
    blondie

I wish I had had different parents. As it is, although they are both still alive, I am an orphan.

Blondie

• JH
    JH

The kingdom didn't come

God doesn't answer prayers

No true love in the JW org.

They discontinued my favorite shampoo

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

That people shun other people and say it is because they 'love them so much.'

I still can't believe people do that.... People I grew up with and love do that. I am very disappointed.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    What's Your Biggest Disappointment In Life??

LIFE!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not making a bigger contribution to society - I suppose there is still time - as a witness apart from cleaning windows you do not make a .contribution to civilization - I want to make abig contibution -- you know something like inventing the internet - on those sort of lines

• freedom96
    freedom96

I do wish that I had not been brought up as a JW. So many things would be different. Not a lot I can do about it now, so I just make life the best that I can now.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm dissappointed that i didn't learn to enjoy life a couple of decades sooner. Life is so much easier and simpler without the wt.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit