Service Year Report of Jehovah?s Witnesses Worldwide

by frogit 39 Replies latest forum announcements

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I think they are planning a re-vamp. The figures will be vague in some way - or perhaps the figures will not be published at all in a way that can allow for the average highly educated witness to understand that there is a serious decline -

I think it might be a vast-right wing conspiracy.......

Jeff

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Blondie was right in her first post; the delays are that some branches have not sent in their reports on time, my "sources" say that Haiti is one of the tardy countries.

This makes a lot of sense to me. Wasn't Haiti one of the islands hit hard by hurricanes this summer? Grenada and Cayman are still in bad shape and Florida is not quite back to normal either. The bad hurricane season could have had an impact on the delay in stats since the service year ended around Sept., when many of the storms hit.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WATCH FOR THE JUSTIFICATION. Well February 1st is exactly halfway through the service year - so it makes sense

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Hey guys! Hello!

I think they are trying to figure out how I could have done 666 hours in a month

anyway if it helps them, they are trying to figure out on whether to shut their eyes to this light

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

They probably just wanted to get a lot of Apostates and soon to be Apostates speculating about it while something far more ominous slides by under the radar...

I guess it worked.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Darn it!

I hoped they'd stopped reporting the nonsense altogether.

Double darn it!!!

DY

• heathen
    heathen

Maybe some idiot planned the end of the world before they plan the release .

• metatron
    metatron

I've never seen any delay in reporting like this before. Logically, storms have occured

in other years without causing a delay, likewise other natural disasters.

FDR once said that in politics nothing happens by accident. I think the most reasonable

answer involves their hesitation at publishing the results. They may fade statistics out.

metatron

• chirac
    chirac

do you want to know 2004 report???

have a look to

aquila web site

membres.lycos.fr/aquila/

aquila is one of the best inside source in france

he is always inside

• chirac
    chirac

the address of aquila is exactly