Service Year Report of Jehovah?s Witnesses Worldwide

by frogit 39 Replies latest forum announcements

• frogit
    frogit

found this in the latest WT

page 24 WT January 1st 2005

?Starting this year, the Service Year Report of Jehovah?s Witnesses Worldwide will not appear in the January 1 issue of The Watchtower. It will be published instead in the February 1 issue.?

frogit

• blondie
    blondie

Well, you know how hard it is for the brothers and sisters to turn their slips in on time. The book study overseers must still be phoning the late ones.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Is this to make room for the Christmas break?

will

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Maybe it's taking them longer to pad the numbers to cover up the increasing decreases.

Walter

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

This isn't a big deal, IMO, but I find it funny that they need MORE time. The service year ends August 31st.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    This isn't a big deal, IMO, but I find it funny that they need MORE time. The service year ends August 31st.

Damn! How long could it possibly take them to add up all of the reports???

If they are as computer savvy as they claim, why can't they just run a quick SQL query to tally up all the numbers?

Of course, the next logical question is: Now long does it take for them to put together a given Watchtower magazine? A week? Two weeks? A month? Two months?

*** Thinking about how efficient the News Week magazine's staff has to be ***

• Will Power
    Will Power

Maybe they have to devise their new year strategy.....

is there a cooling off which is prophesized as the end is near, or is there an increase showing god's favour.

And with the new king of the north and the old 70 years after the 3 years of measuring the base of giza how will the death of yasser play in it all.

yep, they are so busy they need the extra time

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

There used to be a gap of several month between the English and the German issue before the magazines were published simultaneously. But I got used to have some in the Jan 1st-issue. ;-)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Why after four months are they still unable to print a chart of the report? Are they still re writing the study article, explaining away the figures?

If it was planned why have they not said so until now?

Why am I so damned suspicious?

• fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit