In you wildest dreams what would you be if you could be anything?

by confusedjw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Shakespeare

• shotgun
    shotgun

1) A wildlife photographer...National geographic caliber

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Actually, lately, I did wish that I had the ability to stop wars,. murders, rape, child molestation. I thought of myself as a person from another planet with outstanding powers. I am a Star Trek fan and remember and episode where such an alien stood by while another alien race destroyed the people on the planet he had been living on, killing even his partner. It was only then that his rage blazed forth and he exterminated that attacking alien race, totally wiped them out of the present and the past.

The war hit home in my small town. A local young man left in June for Iraq to return in a casket this week. In another situation, 2 men from another state kidnapped the one's ex-girlfriend, beat her, raped her and killed her after killing another man and leaving another to die. They have no explanation for why they did it. Sudan, Ivory Coast, Haiti, etc., etc., etc. And if people thought the holocaust was something, AIDS in Africa will make it seem like a picnic in the park.

What would I be? A person with the intelligence, heart, power, to end such things.

Blondie

I think you'd make a helluva God Blondie.

Just be careful with all that power........you don't want to hastily anoint a group in 1918 or anthing.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

A rock star!

• codeblue
    codeblue

wow....it's a toss up for me......

I love singing...and have written a few songs........

Then again....I love photography..........making a name with that sounds really kewl too!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    A wildlife photographer...National geographic caliber

nude model photographer...Playboy caliber

seriously...financially secure enough to not work...home in Florida Keys...but spend most of my time traveling the country by motorcycle.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This Guy:

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

that's me. In the front. 'nuff said...

CZAR

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

younger, healthier (read slender), with enough money to spend, but otherwise just ME.

• blondie
    blondie
    I think you'd make a helluva God Blondie.

Just be careful with all that power........you don't want to hastily anoint a group in 1918 or anthing.

Don't worry, confusedjw, I'm not into groups. Nothing gets done in this world unless it is person by person.

I always hate how the WTS organization takes credit for the good things done by an individual in their group. A congregation of 100 thinks they are loving because Sister Helps Others takes Sister Wheelchair to the doctor. The elders would always walk around crowing and they never saw the inside of her house, let alone took her to the doctor. They don't even know where she lives.

Blondie (First One)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit