In you wildest dreams what would you be if you could be anything?

by confusedjw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan
    What would I be? A person with the intelligence, heart, power, to end such things.

Blondie

Sounds very noble to me. I would be Blondie's assistant.

Tammy

• Valis
    Valis

I think I would be a space explorer...

• Mac
    Mac

"I think I would be a space explorer..." Ah...but, word is you are space explorer.....some spaces are tighter than others..important thing is that you've got "the right stuff"!! Carry on commander!!!!!(And be careful...yer not a god and just cuz apollo eighteen doesn't mean you can) mac ;)

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Myself. Living here. With this very same family that I have.

But as for a job, a rock star .

• Mac
    Mac

"Myself. Living here. With this very same family that I have." Yeppers...I'm with ya Gypsy...wouldn't change a thing....the kids have flown but, my life is evolving in ways I'd never thought it could......I'm a little too reclusive for the rock star stuff....far more shy than many think...but, I'm moving in new directions......(and I caught a post of yours that made me smile and is probably quite true *dons shades*) .......and by the way......yer one of my favorite posters!! Carry on ya gypsy star!! mac:)

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'd Be A Porsche

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I think I would be a space explorer...

Valis - did you ever watch Red Dwarf? The best space show ever!

• Valis
    Valis

macarena...*LOL* thanks for the advice...

cornfused..yes I have seen Red Dwarf many times...

Also, I guess I would also be a space explorer who only died when his curiosity was gone..

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think being a successful actor would be fun.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I think being a successful actor would be fun.

In our house we know that if any movie has Tom Hanks or Denzel Washington in it, it's worth while - maybe Tom Cruise as well. To me that is successful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit