In you wildest dreams what would you be if you could be anything?

by confusedjw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

On some mountains toilet paper is valid currency for conducting transactions. I never leave home without it.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

...a better me.

• kls
    kls

A surgeon. I watch anything medical and read anything medical i can get a hold of . Autopsies are also really fascinating.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I'm still looking for the perfect catcher.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A lazy spoiled rotten cat used for studding.

• JH
    JH

I'd love to be a scientist that would invent a time machine to go in the past and un do some errors I made.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Ok, I want to be Dottie Green on your co-ed team confused. Ok?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I loved that movie, you're in! She could really stretch out for pop flies if I recall.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Trying to think of all the possibilties makes my brain hurt.

I love baseball and the pitchers are my favorite players. I love Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz. I liked Charlie Lebrant as well.

• missy04
    missy04

I would be satisfied to be me, if I liked myself.

Whoops I hit enter and it posted this before I was done lol.

Well I would like to be someone that is very charismatic, outgoing person and people would like me.

I would love acting I think...I idolize Roma Downey off the TV show Touched By An Angel...And Gillian Anderson off the X-Files.....

Or singing...I really like to sing but can't really. I just love Celine Dion and would love to sing like her..or Sara Mclachlan...or just screaming like Chester would be good. LUV LINKIN PARK!!!!

I think I would like to be a police officer or something like that...thinking about it.

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit