In you wildest dreams what would you be if you could be anything?

by confusedjw 62 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

I would be satisfied to be me, if I liked myself.

I would be charismatic,..outgoing, and people would like me. And I could do anything I wanted to do.

On the other hand, though,..If I could be WHATEVER....Well I just don't know...an actress?? I idolize Roma Downey off Touched By An Angel....Gillian Anderson off the X-Files..

And I wish I could sing lol....I think Celine Dion is great and would love to sing like her...or just screaming like Chester would be great too...luv Linkin Park.....

I would like to be a police officer for some reason,..thinking about it.

~Sarah

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Braves fan huh - what have the won like 13 straight divisional titles?

• under74
    under74

hmm...alot of people on this thread seem depressed. I'd be me hang ups and all.I figure everybody's got em. There's always room for improvement but you have to accept them in order to change them, and even after you accept them sometimes the changes only come with time. Me likes myself ALOT. The only thing I would change about myself is I'd be rich. not the Russell Simmons "and this is my meditation room" kind of rich, just able to not have to worry about money...live out in the woods in a cabin with my guns and only worry about the "strangers" that might come because they know I have my money buried under the floorboards...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

skinny and rich! everything else would sort itself out!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I´m perfect as I am. Why change the concept.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

A big, glossy, black raven, capable of soaring high above the land and riding the currents!

• blondie
    blondie

min, that was my choice.

Actually, lately, I did wish that I had the ability to stop wars,. murders, rape, child molestation. I thought of myself as a person from another planet with outstanding powers. I am a Star Trek fan and remember and episode where such an alien stood by while another alien race destroyed the people on the planet he had been living on, killing even his partner. It was only then that his rage blazed forth and he exterminated that attacking alien race, totally wiped them out of the present and the past.

The war hit home in my small town. A local young man left in June for Iraq to return in a casket this week. In another situation, 2 men from another state kidnapped the one's ex-girlfriend, beat her, raped her and killed her after killing another man and leaving another to die. They have no explanation for why they did it. Sudan, Ivory Coast, Haiti, etc., etc., etc. And if people thought the holocaust was something, AIDS in Africa will make it seem like a picnic in the park.

What would I be? A person with the intelligence, heart, power, to end such things.

Blondie

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

satan himself. i think he's very sympathic. and <beavis_voice>cool. hehe he!</beavis_voice>

• cypher50
    cypher50

Depressing Answer: I would be myself...except, I would of never been associated with JWs in anyway.

Fantasy Answer: I would be a billionaire...hell, with that kind of money, all the other fantasies I could have would easily fall into place.

Happy Prozac Answer: MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE EVERYDAY BECAUSE I LOVE LIFE!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX

• missy04
    missy04

ok why did my post show up twice? lol..

I thought I had just edited it to finish it

hummmmmm,...

Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit