Were you ever a victim of the "JW STARE"?

by doodle-v 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

A good "JW STARE" stare can be approximated by tilting the head down so that you are staring from behind your brow line and opening your mouth to expose your bottom teeth: try to look as evil as you can.

alt

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Do you mean the "deer in the headlights" stare? When they stare like they're expecting legions of deemunz to come popping out of your eyes?

Yep. I've had that stare. I get a kick out of it.

Walter

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i get the opposite affect with jw's that know me well. they run as fast as they can. and if they can't get away fast enough. they get a verbal beating. allways wt based.

Last time I attended a meeting, which was more than 20 years ago, I went to a Memorial as a "gift" to my JW parents. I got the "stare" all right, from many of the ''sisters," some of whom were there with their husbands. I guess I represented some excitement for women whose choices were, let's say, not exactly something Britney Spears would be salivating over? LOL

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

On the opposite end of the stare there is always the "hand to the face while turning away" look as well. The "if I cant see you you can't see me mentality"

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Actually I think they have the look of "constipation ." When they see me they have pursed their lips together and slant their eyes. I have always wanted to ask if they have had a BM lately.

Leslie

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

The jw Stare? Ha! It pales into insignificance when compared to the Apostate Stare that I have developed.

The AS cuts to the very bone and conveys the message that I am aware of your puny jw stare and what it conveys and that I am disgusted by your continued adherance to the jw mindset. Most times they turn tail and run. Very few people can outstare the almighty cheeses.

Presently I am working on the Stare and Glare which will compel all recipients to momentarily lose all control of their bowel movements. Should be an interesting development.

cheeses. You've got the look.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LMAO, you guys are funny

Cheeses, wow i'd hate to get the Apostate Stare from you LOL, I'm working on perfecting an AS of my own..

-Doodle-V

• evergreen
    evergreen

Ive not been at the meeting now for a number of months and decided to go to a party recently for our congregation.At first i was cringing as i noticed one or two were giving me the stare and then i thought ,a feck it,i dont care ,love me or loath me im going to be me no matter what people think!.

• atypical
    atypical

I have a disfellowshipped friend who loves to get stared at. He puts his fingers to his head like horns, and hisses loudly(think Elaine on Seinfeld). It makes me laugh every time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit