IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE . . .

by Corvin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

I wish my mom would have some of the insights and qualities of Mulan..

Special K

• Sassy
    Sassy

me too!

• SAHS
    SAHS

If only there was more time to think about all the positive aspects of different people on this board because there are just so many. So, I will do the next best thing by saying that it sure is good to have a board like this where people at different ?levels? in the WT group, in different unique ?situations,? and at different stages of their own personal ?journey? can come together to get the insight and support they need that would otherwise not be so available.

I think that Simon has done an excellent job in providing such a ?place? where everyone can feel safe and free to explore their common experience, and express their unique perspective. This board is a means by which a person still in the WT can sort of take the ?pulse? of the organization by finding out just exactly what others there really think, and also how they feel about it?and of course allows someone to ask questions that they wouldn?t dare ask out in the open in the congregation.

There?s far too many people on here to provide a response to this thread that is anywhere near comprehensive (especially since I still don?t know very many user names at all, let alone the actual people ). Off the top of my head, I would say that I always enjoy those famous ??minimus? threads? because the opening post is brief and succinct yet always gets us thinking.

?SAHS

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

LT = compassionate christian

Odrade = funny and generous

Doc = mischevious

Gumby = wicked funny

FBF = big heart

Leolaia = bible and ancient belief expert extrodinaire

hmmmm.... thats just all I can think of for now, there are countless others whom I don't have time at the moment to list. I'm headed back to work.

Sherry

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you SAHS---2 compliments on board today!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mozzer4Life - Nice @$$, huge heart, and incredibly intelligent. Did I say he had a nice @$$?

Little Toe - love his sense of humor and balanced Christian viewpoints.

Dansk - I love his will to LOVE, Live and Let Live.

Scully - she just thinks differently than I and I love it! I wish I were more like her.

Blondie - another strong woman, who's strength and analytical skills I wish I had.

Megadude - too many reasons to list...but to name a few: great friend, huge heart, impeccable taste in wine and food.

SixofNine - a very talented artist, a wonderful dad and friend, beautiful eyes.

Mulan - can I adopt you as my mom?

Navigator - can I adopt you as my dad? (Oh wait...I think I have already.)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan - can I adopt you as my mom?

You bet. I would love more daughters.

• Sassy
    Sassy

you could have a room full....

especially since some of us lost our moms when we left the WTS

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Big Tex and Cruzan are marvy and always made me feel

• Iforget
    Iforget

I am fairly new but many of you touch my heart.

Corvin you are strong and brave and deserve nothing but peace

Kwimn and I know I have that wrong. It took me a while to figure out it wasn't Know What I Mean. Your last post broke my heart and I think of you and your wife often.

Minimus I love your topics that you post for discussion. I look forward to them always!

Sassy..I have nothing in particular other then you touch my heart often

Simon for making me feel so much better about myself by providing this board

Preston for being funny and getting my jokes

Blondie for always having an answer

Terry for making us all think

I am leaving so many out but everyone here is appreciated in some way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit