JT: Spokesman for the man (joking)

Hemplover: Likes weed (joking?)

Abaddon: Diverse and knowlegable

Corvin: Reminds me of Speed racer

Englishman: Knows how to weave an old yarn

Valis: Crafty

Aztec: Curiously absent

Frenchbabyface: intresting

Minimus: Gregarious, Gets most response's to his posts.

Those are just a few that come to mind.

M'

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Where is Mac??? Where is my positive, happy blue guy who's future's so bright, he oughtta wear shades?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Although I don't know him personally, I've always enjoyed reading pretty much anything posted by Abaddon. He seems both level-headed and open-minded, and has an elegantly straightforward way of expressing himself.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOW! So many ppl, so much to say that's nice about 'em!

Oh well....you KNOW who you are:

Kudos and commendations (hereafter to be known as K&C) to all the "brainiacs" on JWD who offer such knowledgeable info to dispell the WT-BATS "troof"...

K&C to all the lurkers on JWD....for being brave enough to "go where no jdub is supposed to go".....we know you're out there....we're here for yall, whenever yall're ready to come "out of the closet"...

K&C to all those who're doin' the "fade" from WT-BATS, to prevent loss of family ties...how courageous and wonderfully thoughtful yall are...it isn't just a selfish act, but a kindness to them, as well....whether they ever realize and appreciate yall or not...

K&C to all the warm, funny, caring and encouraging posters on JWD who are so supportive of those who're undergoing crises in their lives.

Last, but not least, K&C to the JWD owner and mods....I don't know how yall do it.....I'd be pullin' my hair out....tho the board DOES seem to be calmin' down quite a bit from a year ago....

Hugs and smoochies,

Frannie B

K&C to

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

hmm...first and foremost thanks to simon for the board

nextup: Farkel, Blondie, Narkissos, RR, and many others whose biblical knowledge astounds me!

For strength, I look to Scully, she is very wise, also Jgnat, and Gretchen956 have always been there for me when I need someone to talk to.

Corvin has rocks the size of boulders (oh yeah, would like an update post on how the girls are doing)

Valis, Gumby, Hillbilly, Sassy, Candidly Nuts, KLS: the "Wild" ones :p

And a BIG thank you to Joker10 and Brownboy for reinforcing Everything I don't believe in! You two definately give me reasons to stay away from anyone that even somewhat resembles a dub.

Melba of the "Don't forget Lady Lee and all her wonderful work" class

• AlanF
    AlanF

Onacruse sweats less than any other fat guy I know.

AlanF

• Undecided
    Undecided

Farkel and Uncle Bruce, two of my favorites, not around much anymore. There are many more but too much trouble to mention so early in the morning.

Ken P.

• under74
    under74

I forgot to say Hubert is one of the nicest guys on the board and one day his daughter is going to realize what a great father she's got.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Mulan--The mom I wish I had

Blondie--the source of much insight

Princess--great sense of humor

Englishman--dude, you're cool.

Alan F--what don't you know about JWs?

Minimus--love those questions

Amazing 1914 & Metatron--too many thought-provoking posts to list

Corvin and Poztate--the dads I wish I had

Fleur/Esmeralda--welcoming and compassionate

Gretchen--best Storm fan

Simon & Angaharad--providers of this wonderful spot

Mouthy--what a lady!

Jankyn, grateful class

Edited to add: Hey, it's my 100th post! Only took me three+ years to make junior member! At this rate, I might be a senior member before I qualify for social security.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit