Boyfriend gone to GTA :(

by Nancy Drake 37 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I think you should take Billygoat's advice. Video games got nuttin' on nekkid ladies!

• Special K
    Special K

There was this one Playstation one game that my kids got me involved with.

DINO CRISES!.

There were lots of codes, puzzles stuff to figures out. They would play the game and when they got to those things I'd hear, "MOM, MOM".. come figure out the codes for us. "

I liked that game.

I also like "Lara Croft in Tombraider 1 and 2." .. but I just watched and helped the kids figure out where to go.

Special K

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Roller coaster Tycoon 3. :D

-
    Ignored One.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I started playing Nintendo with my son when he was young to bond with him. We moved up to NES (I think it was called) and Playstation I and II, I found that when it comes to games that require rapid hand eye coordination I am not good at all, but strategy/role playing games, watch out.

Sherry old as dirt and
    who LOVES Final Fantasy of any number!!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    Anyone know the average age when guys are supposed to grow out of this?

gosh! i hope never!!! i love boys that play gta...heck, i love playing gta!! not to mention the kewl soundtrack! hubby will be 43 in february and i have just introduced him to his first ps2....he's in heaven!

plus, i think, it keeps them young, nancy! it's good to be a grown up in some regards, but i hope hubby never loses his boy-ish side...after all, i'm 33 and still collect hello kitty and comic books...i hope i never grow out of that!

hq~who loves boys & toys

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    plus, i think, it keeps them young, nancy! it's good to be a grown up in some regards, but i hope hubby never loses his boy-ish side...after all, i'm 33 and still collect hello kitty and comic books...i hope i never grow out of that!

harleyquinn,

This is true. I just miss him when he's so involved with a new game. I know that he's excited about it, though, so that makes me happy. I just like lots of attention, that's all.

I'll never grow out of Hello Kitty, either! Or watching cartoons like South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, and even Beavis and Butthead reruns that they are now playing on MTV2

edited to add Beavis and Buttheadnesses

• Badger
    Badger

Silly Boyfriend! He's supposed to sleep with you, wait till you go to sleep, and THEN sneak off to play.

I got my copy this afternoon after arriving. It's fun, fun, fun.I love the voice cast.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

jared...i feel ya man...

gt4 is going to consume the hours im not working.

sleep, work, gt4...

gta is kind of repetitive...

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Uzz...

Believe it or not..there was an artic;e about JUST THAT THING. a girl gamer who uses the Playstation vibrating functions from a dance game (good rythm) to well...ya know...its called a PLAY station for a reason.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nancy, supposing your avitar is the real you, if you managed to hook up with someone like me you'd have no problems, ever. I don't play video games and I'm very focused on the object of my desire.

Unfortunately I'm a rather married, middle-aged man, so I cannot advise you further.

Craig, shut the f**k up.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit