Boyfriend gone to GTA :(

by Nancy Drake 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Jahna
    Jahna

The only way to combat this is to get involved yourself. If you can't beat them, join in the fun. Good luck!

Jahna

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Half Life 2 is almost here....

• morty
    morty

When I read the title I thought it was about Greater Toronto Area as well....

I guess are Canadain minds think alike xjwb12....lol...

If you cant beat him, join em....

All I know is that I spend alot of $$$$ on these new games that come out...I do know that I also have to purchase the new Halo one for x-mas for my son...

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    The only way to combat this is to get involved yourself. If you can't beat them, join in the fun. Good luck!

Jahna, I know! I've tried! I just can't seem to get the coordination right to play those things. I wasn't born with a controller in my hand like my man, and I try to play, but I just lack the hand-eye coordination. Of course maybe I would be better at it if it was like Uzzah said...LOL!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I have many girl friends who are GTA and Everquest widows

Andi, thanks. Do you suppose there are any support group websites for these type of widows? I looked, but couldn't find any! LOL, maybe I should start one...

• Preston
    Preston

Just refuse sex for him for the length of time he decides to immerse himself in GTA when its convenient for him to ask for it.

(I always thought these were boulders)

- Preston

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    (I always thought these were boulders)

LOL, Preston

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I get lost in my video games, too. Can't explain it; it's just a relief to not have to think for a while except about whether to invade Armenia or Muscovy...

CZAR

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I am about to retire from video games at 33. My 14 year old nephew beat me at Halo last night 25 to 3. And he pulls off these million point tricks on Tony Hawk II. All I can do is go up in the air and press the buttons like crazy and try to land without crashing.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

*sigh*

If you're the norm, then I've got nine more years, Dan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit