- If you mean the Father is a person rather than a composite, I think you'll find that most Christians agree with you
- That would be a matter of opinion
- If you are resting your beliefs on the bible, you'll actually find that it's Adam's sin that is said to be the source of all our troubles
- Another opinion
- Yet another opinion, bearing in mind that the "kings" fornicate with the harlot, rather than destroy her
- That would be one of a few "millenialist views", which are worth comparing rather than blindly accepting
- Actually the New Testament says that Jesus is
- Have you actually read the whole of Rev.7 in context?
- Yet another opinion.
LT --- You have offered nothing but opinion . Let's take #1 to begin with . The father is a spirit being just like jesus is a spirit being ,both are described as being in union of purpose but not the same physical entity in the bible. #2 the new testament is very clear on jesus being the first born of all creation .#3 In genesis it was a serpent that induced eve to rebel against the arrangement by lying to her. In the new testament the world is always referred to being in satans control .#4 is an opinion supported by the bible. #5 The beast does destroy the harlot and eat all her fleshy parts in revelation . #6 again supported by revelation .#7 Jesus is the resurrection #8 it's argumentative #9 it's in revelation .