Welcome to the board
Am I to take it from your use of the £ sign that you're a fellow Brit?
You'll find that Christianity is not a religion at all. It is, ansd always was, about a relationship with Jesus (hence it is far more than the WTS dare admit, as you have found). You'll find that the New World Translation is kinda biased against Christs biblical role. I'd recommend nigh on anything but that translation!
In the first century there were a range of beliefs on different points, just as there are today.
The common denominator was Christ, rather than a body of doctrine that took pages to list.
That would be one reason that Christians are often happy to go to each other's churches, because it ultimately isn't about religion at all.
I do believe that religion can be a useful stepping stone, for some, but once a "divine connection" has been made, it can become a very slippery stepping stone, if we rely upon it instead of our newfound spirituality.
What do you make of John 20:26-29?
- Jehovah is not a trinity
- Jesus is God's first creation
- The Angelic rebellion is the source of all our troubles
- The Great Tribulation and Armageddon are literal and coming
- God will use the worlds governments to destroy world religion
- The Thousand Year reign is real
- The resurrection is the only hope for the dead on earth
- 144,000 are a literal Heavenly Government
- Satan and his Demons have a finite time to exist and will be terminated
- If you mean the Father is a person rather than a composite, I think you'll find that most Christians agree with you
- That would be a matter of opinion
- If you are resting your beliefs on the bible, you'll actually find that it's Adam's sin that is said to be the source of all our troubles
- Another opinion
- Yet another opinion, bearing in mind that the "kings" fornicate with the harlot, rather than destroy her
- That would be one of a few "millenialist views", which are worth comparing rather than blindly accepting
- Actually the New Testament says that Jesus is
- Have you actually read the whole of Rev.7 in context?
- Yet another opinion.
I notice that most of your cherished beliefs are based on the book of Revelation. That truly isn't a solid foundation for a belief system for the present or future. It's predominantly dream, song and symbol, for which to dogmatically claim a correct interpretation of would be kinda bigoted IMHO .