COFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!

by Soledad 37 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

No coffee for me ... (question of taste ... ) but I join you with a cig Soledad ... will blow the smoke out (from the window)

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I adore coffee, but unfortunately, my coffee pot has been producing nasty tasting coffee lately. I tried a coffee machine cleaner and running several cups of vinegar through, but no luck. Any tips from anyone?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I am so easily influenced by threads like this. Now I feel like going out to buy a new coffeemaker and grinder.

Walter

• berten
    berten

My favourite poison,I like those extra small cups of ristrettos containing what must be rocket fuel :-)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Forget about Starbucks for your home maker, try Gevaglia.... the stuff is like heaven!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I LOVE my morning coffee..........that's what mornings are all about and it has to be good coffee.........I grind the beans just before I use them...I want the freshest coffee ever!!!!!!!!!!

• JAVA
    JAVA

I love coffee so much that I used it as a name for this forum. Can't live without it--morning, noon and night! A little wine is good, too.

JAVA

• omegaone
    omegaone

I have drank it since I was 16 and tried every thing on the market and all the coffee shops. After thousands??of gallons and many journeys I still always go back to plain old Maxwell house reg. IS that normal??!!..ENJOY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit