COFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!

by Soledad 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm so thrilled I bought my stove top espresso maker today!!! YIPEEEEEE!!

I've been looking for these for months!

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE coffee!!!! Demi-tasse, with a little milk and I put cardamom pods in the filter so it smells sooooo good!!!

Anyone else crazy about coffee?

*sipping away*

• patio34
    patio34

Decaf latte, please! Yes, I love to have a latte first thing in the mornings! It used to be regular, but my tummy gets upset now.

Enjoy!

Pat

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... I like coffee...

...but I guess I am not really into all of that espresso flavored type of coffee.

I'm the type of fella whut walks into Starbuck's - looks at all of the confusing choices - and asks... "Do you have 'regular coffee'?"

Other than that... coffee is good... to the last drop. *wide grin*

Congrats on getting your coffee maker.

Jim TX

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Soledad, I'm envious! Good for you, going for the cardamon. Not everyone would agree, but it's a good taste to combine with the java.

Jim-TX: Don't feel bad; Starbuck's is overrated and their coffee isn't that great. You're better off with the stuff they serve at Denny's or Winchell's.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

dont tell any one..... but I find myself stopping by and getting a cup of that "girlie-man" coffee now and then..............

Hill (styro-foam cup and sawdust in my coffee class)

• Undecided
    Undecided

Every morning when I get up, the first thing I do is make a pot of coffee and turn on my computer and get on JWD. After about two cups I'm ready to do something else.

Ken P.

• Beans
    Beans

I'm a coffee freak myself, I've got all the toys too! Check out coffeegeek.com but be prepared for intense coffee people who are like JW coffee freaks! You know if you dont grind your beans 2 seconds before and all that BS! Just drink it and STFU is what I say!

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

I love coffee!! But I'm not allowed to drink it.. :( *tear*

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I LOVE coffee. I've been looking for a cold brew machine, but so far, am unable to find it. They say it really reduces the acidity of the coffee...meaning it has that great fresh brewed taste through the whole pot. My wife and I usually buy and grind our own beans. We have several brands and varieties that we enjoy. For regular drinking, we usually get the Starbuck's French Roast beans...mainly because it's easily available. I also have some from Barney's and Gevalia that I like. Even our 3 year old grandson likes to enjoy a cupof hot joe with us on the weekend. He too takes his black, no cream or sugar thank you. I also love the cuban coffee down in FL...Cafe Dumond's chicory coffee in New Orleans....I love stronger brews...dark roasts and the like. MMMMMMMM....

Ern

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Jim-TX: Don't feel bad; Starbuck's is overrated and their coffee isn't that great. You're better off with the stuff they serve at Denny's or Winchell's.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you saying?

Starbucks is a little bit of heaven, and Denny's or Winchell's gives me acid tummy.

CoonDawg...............here you go: http://www.thecajunconnection.com/toddy.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit