What was the funniest Bush moment in last nights debate?

by IronGland 39 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    "You forgot Poland!"

I thought it was pretty funny when the commander in chief had to remind the moron, who thinks he can be the CIC, of a nation who've put their lives on the line for this cause.

Rev

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

He said something about the events of Sept 10.....referring to 9/11? Not very funny, but a major slip up.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Dawn,

I applaud your thoughtful post! I have seen disgusting displays of disrespect & name calling towards fellow human beings. Neither one of the caididates is stupid! People demean themselves when engaging in these behaviors.

Your approach is the best, refrain from taking the bait of political fights & insults, do the research, & speak with your vote! The last election, my husband & I voted for 2 different candidates, no problem! Neither tried to steer the other one, & our daughter is voting for someone we aren't leaning towards, but we are happy she will at least VOTE! We would not dream of attempting to influence her, she has her rights.

PS I'm voting for Mac!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I didn't catch the Sept 10th reference and I don't see it in the transcript.

When did he do that?

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

The Poland thing was priceless!

I started to giggle when John Kerry talked about how much he liked Laura...I thought he was gonna say, "Your wife is a hot piece of ass!"

When Laura came out it looked like she was tring to look motherly to Teresa Heinz, complimenting her on her choice of bland skirt and blazer suit that was almost identical to her own.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

sept 10 reference was the night before last debate--sorry

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    sept 10 reference was the night before last debate--sorry

There's only been one debate. But I didn't catch it.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Mac, very few Americans have the vocabulary that you do.

Oh really?

That doesn't make American's stupid, it's just that many English words are not used everyday.

You don't have to use a word every day to know its definition and have it as part of your vocabulary. If you didn't know its meaning and people you surveyed didn't either- instead of accusing GWB of some trickery or casting aspersions on the intelligence of 98% of the American public- I'd suggest those people expand their own vocabulary.

DAWN: Very good post !!!

XW

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg
    I thought it was pretty funny when the commander in chief had to remind the moron, who thinks he can be the CIC, of a nation who've put their lives on the line for this cause.

I thought it was pretty funny when on Friday, after the debate, the president of Poland was asked about this exchange, he admitted that he appreciated their contribution being acknowleged, but he also pointed out that he had been rather misled about the need for war.

Ern

• Simon
    Simon
    That doesn't make American's stupid, it's just that many English words are not used everyday.

They make up their own and just stick "ized" on the end of everything

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit