THE INFORMATION AGE AND NEW JW MARKETING CHANGES

by seven006 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Polemotheos
    Polemotheos
    Are you refering to the textus receptus itself or the new method of printing of the greek manuscript in 1516?

Steve,

The textus receptus itself was completed in 1516.

• Polemotheos
    Polemotheos
    thanks for your response pole.

Your so welcome and thanks for yours.

I only continue to talk religion ,because I feel it has a destructive influence on people in general.

I personally was a very evil person. Thanks to Jehovah's witnesses for teaching me about Jehovah they have saved society from me and people like me.

Saying religion is a destructive influence is little more than a false generalization.

That's like saying water is evil because we can die from inhaling it. As water supports and sustains life so does re-connecting (Latin religio) to our source. Yet, drownding in the traditions of men is deadly. So, disernment is needed.

I only can relate my personal pain and strangeness from growing up in the controlling jehovahs witness cult.

While I was not raised entirely as a Jehovah's witness I have experienced the pain and strangeness peticular to corporate contolled worship. It's not a healthy thing and I am glad to be part of a brotherhood that is seeking the solution. I also thank you for your help.

I believe people should look inward,not outward,at how to go about changing things.

You have it right. Changing yourself is changing the world because we are all connected to each other.

I don't think you need some questionable book of fables to justify doing whats right or wrong.

Right and wrong or universal truths can be justified by evidence alone. I think the Bible itself just points us in the right direction.

I appreciate your opinion. best of luck in your endeavors. STP

I enjoy our discussion. Peace an love,

Mars

Prophets turn to typhoons blaze when God does man amaze.
    http://polemotheos.home.comcast.net/JWco-op.html

• seven006
    seven006

Pole,

Just a few questions:

1. How old were you when you went from being an evil person that society had to saved from, to an all knowing JW?

2. When did you meet face to face with three governing body members, and have an hour lunch with one of them? Who were they (names, places, and time, please) and how did you get meetings with them when we all know how difficult that would be to do?

3. You ask me where I get my historical facts. The public library and book stores. Where do you get yours?

***For being so unimportant it is amazing to have thousands of people spend so much time talking about us in chat rooms and web forums.***

4. You made the statement above. Who is "US" the JW'S or your JW co-op? Is the JW co-op considered an apostate group by the JW's and when did you join it and how long have you been in it?

Dave

• Polemotheos
    Polemotheos

Dave,

Good investigative questions.

1. How old were you when you went from being an evil person that society had to saved from, to an all knowing JW?

I have never become all knowing never will. I became a JW at the age of 18. I knew that either I would serve God or serve myself. Which most likely ment organized crime and things of that nature. I realize though that many people arent criminal personalities like I was. None the less there are many benifits to no longer living or telling the story of "me". If you are wondering what that means you may enjoy reading; http://www.gangaji.org/satsang/library/yat.asp

2. When did you meet face to face with three governing body members, and have an hour lunch with one of them? Who were they (names, places, and time, please) and how did you get meetings with them when we all know how difficult that would be to do?

It would be difficult to meet with them seeing that they are so busy. On the other hand usually one of them go to the conventions and often dedications of the kingdom halls and convention centers. You can find them in the office or ask tell a brother that you would like to talk the visiting gb member. If he is not busy you would most likely be entertained. You can always catch one at a bethel meeting during the lunch period of I believe the saturday sesion. My congregation built a double kingdom hall and Brother Losch was the one that gave the dedication speach. While they are in our 'territory' they are taken care of by us. We take them out to eat, out to 'field service' etc. They are human and have good intentions.

3. You ask me where I get my historical facts. The public library and book stores. Where do you get yours?

Maybe you can re-check your historical facts on the textus receptus.

***For being so unimportant it is amazing to have thousands of people spend so much time talking about us in chat rooms and web forums.*** 4. You made the statement above. Who is "US" the JW'S or your JW co-op? Is the JW co-op considered an apostate group by the JW's and when did you join it and how long have you been in it?

"US" is Jehovah's witnesses seeing that this forum is called Jehovah's witnesses. :)

The JW co-op is not considered an apostate group by JW's because it means merily co-operation amoung JW's. I believe we hold that disunity is apostate. Which happens to be the opposite of co-operation. What the watchtower corporation would label it I do not know. It doesnt really work against or for them so I don't know.

The JW co-op has just started. I am one of the founding members. We have not even defined what a Jehovah's witness is yet so there really is not a so called membership. Yet we do have four Jehovah's witness congregations on the internet. This is a model for things to come. Even then I believe there is the possiblity of making non-JW's members as well. Seeing that non-witnesses can keep us in check and humble. Like yourself.

Your analysis of the watchtower corporation is an example the sort of genius we need.

Give it a year or two after the basics have been defined and we will see something remarkable. There is also some communication technology such as wiki tools and rating forums in the works. Or at least in the dreams.

• seven006
    seven006

Pole,

So you made the choice between organized crime and god? You don't have the intelligence or depth of character to find some kind of balance in your life between the two? Do you take everything to that extreme? I'll bet it's a real bitch for you just ordering a cup of coffee at Starbucks isn't it.

I find most of your statements to be very suspect and overly obvious. I met a lot of kid's your age back when I was a cop who exhibited your same delusions of gandeur. You seem to have lived a real passive aggressive life, or, its all in your head? It is not uncommon for JW's at your stage in life to make crap up to sound self important becoming extremely self righteous and condescending. Being a watchtower drone is not very self fulfilling so your imagination is forced to take over your empty mind and life. That force is strong within you joung Jedi.

You completely side stepped my direct questions in an effort to cover up your boastful lies. I didn't ask you for a governing body member's travel agenda, I asked which one of them you met face to face and held conversations with. Instead of giving the names and dates you gave me crapola. Meeting someone face to face does not mean you saw them talk to a few hundred thousand mindless drones that included you, on a stage in the middle of a baseball stadium, while you sat up in the cheep seats checking out the young JW chickies.

Face to face means you are close enough to them to be able to count their nose hairs and breath in their stale coffee breath. I met a few governing body members face to face during my consulting trip to Bethel. I walked with Freddy Franz and his body guard for a week from my brownstone apartment to the administration building. I tried to have a meaningful conversation with him but being as senile as he was, he was too busy talking to his shoes as we walked.

I also opened a door and accidentally smashed the nose of another GB member but didn't catch his name as I was immediately surrounded by the Bethel Mafia and treated like I had just tried to kill the Pope. I ended my trip by going up to see a guy from my old hall who had miraculously shot up the apartment seniority list to become GB member Leo Greenlies room mate. He explained to me that good old Leo's last room mate got kicked out for getting young Bethelite brothers drunk and having sex with them in Leo's apartment while Leo was out having face to face conversations with reality challenged JW's like yourself. Yes, Leo was gay too. Imagine that, a gay Governing body member. Who would'a thunk it?

The story of my consulting trip was posted on this board and then copied on to Randy Waters site along with some exJW sites in other languages. I don't have the link or the time to look for it so either someone might post it here or you'll have to find it yourself. If you are interested in reading it and since you are such an expert at finding facts, it should only take you three or four years to find it. That is if you are interested in reading something that isn't printed in one of the watchtower books of bullshit.

As I said several post's ago, you seem like a nice kid and I no longer want to continue looking like the bad guy making fun of your JW induced ignorance. Right now I am done wasting my time talking to you. You can read what ever you wish into that statement. You will anyway. I simply have a low tolerance for stupidly and bullshit. If you ever spend a little time with a shrink and can someday grasp a thimble full of reality, I'll be happy to pat you on the back and say "I knew you could do it." Until then, go suck on a watchtower.

Have a nice day.

Dave

• Polemotheos
    Polemotheos

I ate lunch with brother Losch, sat right next to him and spoke to him for an hour and he had no mofia guard members there to protect them. :)

Since you can't trust anything I say and you don't like to be proven wrong, I won't worry about it.

• inquirer
    inquirer

seven006,

Hey, how are you Einstein? :D

That was a brillant post! I'll buy you a beer for that! :D :)

• Polemotheos
    Polemotheos
    So you made the choice between organized crime and god? You don't have the intelligence or depth of character to find some kind of balance in your life between the two? Do you take everything to that extreme? I'll bet it's a real bitch for you just ordering a cup of coffee at Starbucks isn't it.

Dave, many people would say I am extreme in many aspects. I only eat organic vegan food. I try my best not to watch corporate controlled media. I try my best not to watch the vomit we call entertainment that's found at the movie theators. Though I do enjoy a good fereinhight 9/11 or weapons of mass disception once in a while.

By the way I don't drink coffee. It's one of the most abused drugs in the world (caffine).

I feel that if I am to worship God I need to do it whole souled not half or partial. You may call me extreme in that way.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:By the way I don't drink coffee. It's one of the most abused drugs in the world (caffine).

Nobody gives a shit.

Seven006, BRAVO in your intellectually crushing this person's stunted, biased, hopeless spirituality. Terrific post.

• inquirer
    inquirer

Interesting thread. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit