Damn Barbara Walters.

by avishai 56 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Odrade
    Odrade

Write her and ABC a letter then let it go. This was a very public event, there will be plenty of backlash, and very likely some media attention later on. You do so much already in this field, save your anger and energy for the efforts you're already making. They'll be better used there.

I've talked to a few people about this special, and those with common sense are going to realize that it's no different from any other molestor.

O

• Quotes
    Quotes

For the first time every, I disagree with Scully.

Dr. Phil is yet another person (in addition to Babwah Wahwah) for whom I would like to say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Don't take my word for it: script your own show with the Dr. Phil sound board (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/drphil1.html). Will be as good as the real thing!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This is why I don't watch ABC or any of the Liberal Controlled News Media. The stuff they report, like what Baba Wha Wha had done with her last interview. Funny, she's made a controversial interview as her last interview. Guess she wanted to go in a bang by pissing alot of people off. If Baba Wha Wha has no problem with the idea of having sex with children, it makes me wonder what's doing in the privacy of her own home? Or car for that matter. Me thinks she should have a private detective following her around to make sure she's not making innapropriate contacts with children.

What makes me even more sadder that she has brainwashed her new boy toy to believe she loves him. I see a divorce looming down the road in a few years when he's no longer young and excitable looking. She'll dump him for another 12 year old boy one day.

Yiz

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I wonder how much Mary Kay's thought processes were influenced by what her Father or step Father) did all those years ago when he lost a political career for the same thing? Maybe she incorporated that somehow into her psyche and imitated him? I dunno... What really killed me was when WAWA was talking about the initial "incident" and asked if Villi asked her if she wanted to start an affair? Mary Kay said that he said those words. Can you imagine a 12 year old (I don't care *how* mature) asking an adult if they "...wanted to start an affair"? Pssshyeah right..

She prolly just jumped his bones and didn't give him one single second to think about it. Bleck. I think WAWA's interview with Michael Jackson was sugar-coated, too. She doesn't want to ask all the hard questions, she wants it to go smoothly in a very controlled situation. She wouldn't have gotten that interview with Latourneau if she was going to be accusatory and ask the tough stuff. B*tches.. both of them! There is *no call* for the glorification of pedophilia such as this. It sends the public two different messages: "It's okay if you feel you are in love with the child, we'll put you on television and let you tell your love story." At the same time, the Catholic church is paying out millions of dollars to child abuse victims. Barf.. gag... and worse.

I piss on this story.

Country Girl

• jwbot
    jwbot
    his is why I don't watch ABC or any of the Liberal Controlled News Media.

Oh goodness. Your ignorance is showing.

• blondie
    blondie
    Write her and ABC a letter then let it go.

Good advice, Odrade.

I watched for a little while then .

You could tell that LeTourneau loved the attention. Prison did not adjust her at all. Her little 21 year old honey should worry that she finds another 12/13 year old to mold.

Blondie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What saddens me is this young man (now).

He lost his childhood and his innocence. He has had to take on the responisiblity for 2 children at an age when he should be hanging out with his friends, participating in sports, graduating from high school, going to the prom, going to college etc. All that was taken away and replaced with a very sick idea of what love is. His childhood was replaces with responsibility and notoriety.

And now they plan to be married so there goes the next few years. Hopefully one day he will wake up and realize what he has lost. And I hope he finds a good therapist to help him deal with it all. He's going to need it.

Some male abusers do this to their victims too and I found it was the hardest form of abuse to help the person acknowledge as abuse.

We teach boys that "scoring" is manly. And having sex makes you a man and wow if you "seduce" an older female - wow you've really got it good. These kinds of messages to our sons MUST change or we set our children up to become the victims of people like MKL

• Mulan
    Mulan
    He has had to take on the responisiblity for 2 children at an age when he should be hanging out with his friends,

This didn't happen. Vili's mother has raised the children and Vili seldom even would see them because he doesn't live at home anymore. I believe he dropped out of high school. This all happened in our community, so he is in the news all the time here. There is a large Samoan community in Seattle, with gangs (not all are violent gangs, more like boys clubs) and Vili is part of that. He dropped out of high school. He has had girlfriends, and he and his mother even sued the school district for not protecting him from Mary. They lost. I am sure it was a ploy to get money and it didn't work, but he didn't say such wonderful things about her during that trial.

Vili's mother thinks the world of Mary and in her interviews says she hopes they marry and that in their culture, it isn't a strange situation for an older woman to be with such a young man, and vice versa. **whatever**

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OMG Mulan That is so sick and so different than what we have heard up here. I knew his mother had the kids but I thought he was living at home and helping with them.

What a nightmare for those little kids. With attitudes like that from the grandmother I think the kids would be better off moved out of the area and put up for adoption somewhere where no one would ever know who they are.

• Scully
    Scully

Quotes:

For the first time ever, I disagree with Scully.

Dr. Phil is yet another person (in addition to Babwah Wahwah) for whom I would like to say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Don't take my word for it: script your own show with the Dr. Phil sound board (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/drphil1.html). Will be as good as the real thing!

I saw the Dr Phil sound board a few weeks ago and thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard! LOL It's really OK if we disagree on Dr Phil. I won't DF you for it. Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit