How much harm have you caused your congregation?

by Joker10 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yes Joker, we hurt them all terribly bad when we disagreed with them on a few small things, awful arnt we? They had so many sleepless nights with the pain we caused them, they cared so much for us that they didnt bother speaking to us again after we disagreed with them on a few small things. Strange when we tell people "our parents dont speak to us because we disagreed with them on a comma in Luke 23:24" Poor JWs, they are such victims of our voilence.

Brummie

• kls
    kls

Brummie you have the hindsight of a cat, a very handsome cat as well.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    a very handsome cat as well.

aww, I've blushed, but I must admit, I do look cute when I part the fur on my head right down the middle.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Joker, a lot of us who do the fade have to go through a lot of hassle and inconvenience to avoid causing harm and mental anguish to those we left in the cong. Due to the insecurities in their beliefs (and yours I assume), and their apparent fragile psychological state when confronted with the inconsistencies with the WTBS teachings a lot of us have to start new lives rather than confront these ones and ruin their little world.

• shamus
    shamus
    They had so many sleepless nights with the pain we caused them, they cared so much for us that they didnt bother speaking to us again after we disagreed with them on a few small things

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Joker10,

To be honest, your denial scares me. People who sit there and accuse others, while, at the same time exonerate themselves are delusional and are not even honest with themselves.

I personally hurt my family a lot, but I think my actions, (even though I was originally df'd, my not going back was 100% MY decision) were necessary and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I have hurt a lot, and some have now opened their eyes and are now learning to free temselves from their pain that they place on themselves in that religion.

Your response, however,should not even be taken into consideration. At least others here, as Valis and others have said, showed some humility. It's a good thing.... try it sometime.

B.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

JOKER " THE NAME FITS BTW" I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE BEING HURT BY ME. EXCEPT, THOSE WHO "CHOSE TO BE OFFENDED" BY MY NOT RETURNING TO THE WBTS BELIEFS.

ALL OF THOSE FOLKS "MADE THE CONSCIENCE DECISION" TO HURT ME SEVERLY, BY TREATING ME AS IF I NO LONGER EXISTED.

I KNOW THAT IN LIFE, WE WILL AT TIMES HURT SOMEONE. I AM SURE I DID. BUT NO ONE EVER LET ME KNOW IF I HAD.

ACTUALLY I FIND YOUR QUESTION AND MY ANSWER ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO ANY LUCID DISCUSSION OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND THE RIGHT OR WRONG DECISIONS OF A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION OR THEIR MEMBERS CHOICES IN LIFE.

OR A PERSONS DECISION TO STAY WITH OR LEAVE A RELIGIOUS BELIEF.

I FEEL SURE THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE IN YOUR MIND, SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME OUT AND DISCUSS THIS REAL ISSUE????

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit