They just announced the 2nd USA hostage has been executed

by Brummie 43 Replies latest social current

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    i think the Iraq situation is shit.

I can't disagree with you there. It's just that too many voices on this board are now silent. I was in a large bookstore today, where they have newspapers from around the world. It's interesting how even the liberal US papers have additional stories on Iraq, but when I picked up the London paper, ONLY one-side of the news was being printed. Where were the other stories that I'd read in the U.S. papers?

The whole thing is very sad, especially when the people who like to point fingers, seldom (if ever) point them at the radical religious sadistic monsters who murder and if given the chance, would take you, me and our families and force their religon on us.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your papers are still carrying that much stuff on it?
    That's incredible. There's so much more going on in the world and at home...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Your papers are still carrying that much stuff on it?
    That's incredible. There's so much more going on in the world and at home...

I'm not so sure by what you mean "that much stuff". The L.A. Times, main section is over 30 pages (the paper itself has about 5 or 6 sections). And yes, other things besides Iraq are reported (I think I read that the Olympic games were held a few weeks back ). However, when you have 130,000 plus troops over there, chances are that someone knows someone who's involved either individually or by way of family.... so it then becomes personal and of interest to a large segment of the reading public.

• Brummie
    Brummie

If they let those 2 ladies go and submitted to those creeps, imagine what would happen next? Today, in anger, I figured they should send them the heads of those 2 ladies and get it over with, kinda repay evil with evil, but then I realised that made me as bad as them.

there was a documentary on TV last year on the one who made chemicals for Sadam, she's a looney, let em have her.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

How do you fill 30 pages without major repetition???

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol, you read the WTowers lately?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Brum:

lol, you read the WTowers lately?

Not for a couple of years, thank gawd.
    Point taken

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Today, in anger, I figured they should send them the heads of those 2 ladies and get it over with

Now that's an idea.

I always wonder how the Arab TV news outlets seem to so easily get videotapes of those bas*ards murdering their victims. You would think that there would be a bounty on their heads and someone would, sooner or later, turn them in.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

With local and statewide news .... (along with good old American ADVERTISING).

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    The L.A. Times, main section is over 30 pages (the paper itself has about 5 or 6 sections). And yes, other things besides Iraq are reported

LT, read that again, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit