WHAT IF WE DIDN'T POISON CHILDREN'S MINDS WITH FANTASY?

by Terry 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, then sign me up!

Michelle of the "hypocrite" class

All of us are hypocrites in someway. It's just part of being human beings.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

bible qoutes

44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie].

Do not be lying to one another. Strip off the old personality with its practices

ditionary definition

Lie

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

This article is about the telling of falsehoods. For other meanings of this word see Lie (disambiguation).

A lie is a statement that is untrue, when the falsity of the statement is known or suspected by the speaker. Depending on definitions, a lie can be a genuine falsehood or a selective truth, a lie by omission, or even the truth if the intention is to deceive or to cause an action not in the listener's interests. To lie is to tell a lie .

if your a catholic or other christian that does not use the bible cosult your local moral authory.

I'm done there is no way I can remain on an adult level BYE!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Fantasies are what this life is all about,,everywhere you go,,everything you see it's all one big fantasy. Enjoy the fantasy I think that's what it's there for. Einstien once said(paraphrase)"Past present and future are an illusion,,a persistant one but an illusion just the same." Or something like that. So when you talk about fantasy do you mean just the ones we are growing out of "now" and not the ones we will grow out of 20years from now in the "future" illusion?

The mind functions on fantasy,,take away every faulty concept from the mind and it will slow down very fast because every concept in this space time dimension is not true,,it may come close to truth but never get it,,only made up,,images,,that say very little as to what is true.

Is this poison??

I would say no. It is natural everything that is is because it should be.Our beleif in fantasies is good and bad. We like to choose the ones we pick because they seem to help us with pain and fear. But what if pain and fear are just fantasies too. What if we gave up every unprovable fantasy? What would we be left with??

Would that be good? Bad? or Neutral?

I don't think the mind knows where to start this removal process of fantasies.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

I can not stay at an adult level see YYYAAAHHH!!!

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I am not sure where you got your info, but my dad is Bill, not this "Devil" character your speaking of....and you don't even know my dad...so who are you to call him a liar?

I'm done by see there is no way I can remain on an adult level

...and what do you mean by "remain" on an adult level???

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey, diddle, diddle,
    The cat and the fiddle,
    The cow jumped over the moon.
    The little dog laughed
    To see such sport,
    And the dish ran away with the spoon.

That's a real cow- I know it is !!

• Mac
    Mac

Perhaps... but then that's a fake damn moon based on proportionality of beef to green cheese..and I know it's all about the friggin' cheese...so fessup...yer a brat at it's worst!

mac, yer busted class

* edited for redundancy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Point very well made!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Green cheese, brats, regular cheese- matters not- it's all just poison waiting to be consumed. All I know is that I saw a cat in my neighborhood playing the fiddle. It was right before he got on that UFO. And my dog laughs all the time. And my china and cutlery have been missing for a long time. I always figured that the Yeti took them because he needed them but now I know differently.

And hell, I live in Wisconsin- cows jump over the moon all the time here !!

And I can't like Green Eggs and Ham, Sam I am- because there is no such thing!

• Mac
    Mac

All I know is that Lovie mandated no consumption of either cheese or brats for his team and all in the world is as it should be....seems to be working!!

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit