are we having a christmas card exchange this year

by orbison11 74 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

wOOt-wOOt.......I have cards!!!!!!!!!!

Mulan and bigred sent a picture of them and their new baby grandson..what a cutie!...

Jim_tx sent an awsome card with a little mix for my beverage during the holidays.....

Insomnic sent me a very cool card.The kind that when people read your cards, it gets picked up first.

Dorthy sent the funniest one so far....I peed my pants reading it..

Orange Fat Cat sent the cutest cat card with little prezzies inside it ( bookmarks)....

I am having so much fun skipping to the post office everyday to see if there is a new one in the box yet..(Bad back and all...lol..)

Mac....you would be happy to live here then because our local variety/gas store in open on the 25th.You could do some kick a$$ shopping in that puppy...........round of anti-freeze,booster-cables,can of pop/bag of chips/chocolate bar and car freshener for everyone....who says you have to shop on the 24th???......glad to hear you got my card all right..

• Mulan
    Mulan
    So far, I received cards from: Mulan, what a nice picture !!

Wow, that was fast! I thought it would take about two weeks to get to The Netherlands. I love that picture too............it isn't easy to find a good one of me. Usually my eyes are in a half blink and I look stupid.

Mulan and bigred sent a picture of them and their new baby grandson..what a cutie!...

Yes, he is. That pic was taken the day before Halloween, when he was 3 months old. He is getting bigger and cuter now and smiles and "talks" all the time.

I have all of my cards sent now, and have gotten a few too. I got one from pettygrudger from the board, but I am confident more are coming.

• bem
    bem

Thanks Jim and kato, The band aid was such a considerate gift. ROTFL. ((((Country Guy))) from exotic Arkansas to exotic Oklahoma Thanks We live close enough to each other after all we could of met half way and had coffee while we exchanged them. Lazy Slob, Thanks for the Christamas Post Card and the get better card, that was very nice of you, I love the fact that they are a reflection of where you live, nice keep sakes all of them.

My kids are enjoying seeing them also. to all of you.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Got today a card from Orangefatcat: was addressed to my old addres -but delivered at the house of one of my brothers since the postman knew that I left. Got a call today and collected the card.

Thank you OFC

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

WooHoo!!!!!

I got another card today!!! From Windchaser!!! Oh wait! She wasn't on the official 'exchange' list... but I had sent her a card. *wide grin*

I love getting cards as much as I love giving them!

Regards,

Jim TX

• anglise
    anglise

Have already received some but only just done mine due to problems (thankyou again gadget and countrywoman)

All going in the post today

Anglise

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

WooHoo!!!!!

Hit the jackpot Friday! I received 3!!! cards!!!

Thanks to Bem, Country_Woman, and Harleyquinn!!!!!

I put them all next to my 14 inch tree! *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Awesome cards!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

got another 8 cards (not from the forum) so there is a total of 19 yet.... I expect more still coming....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Thank you Talley

it's a beauty.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

WooHoo!!! Got another card today - from StinkyPantz! Thanks!!! It's a pretty one... well... they all are!

Oh! Here is a photo of my Christmas tree. (You have to imagine the lights on... I forgot to turn them on.)

http://joj.home.texas.net/pix/xmas_tree.JPG

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit