are we having a christmas card exchange this year

by orbison11 74 Replies latest jw friends

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

If you want card from Sweden PM me.

• orbison11
    orbison11

i did some checking at our canadian post office, and cards to europe/england are to go out no later than nov 30, with a cost of $1,40 canadian per card. so lets get writing:)

wendy

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

If you want one from Arkansas... gimme a holler!

CountryGuy

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay... here's an update on this...

I received my first card yesterday - from Canada. Thanks Mortons68.

I just got back from the Post Office where I dropped in the cards I am sending. (All 8 of them - so far)

In no particular order...

Mortons68

Odrade

StinkyPants

Fairy

Orbison11

Insomniac

Bem

and... Harleyquinn *wide grin*

Now, some information for those sending out cards...

You can get more than just the card in the envelope for the 37-cents (here in the states). I am sending some 'extra' goodies in with my cards.

Postage - from the U.S. to Canada - costs 60-cents

from the U.S. to Australia costs 80-cents

If sending to a foreign country - be sure it goes 'Air Mail' and they stamp it right there at the post office as such.

Also - ask that they use stamps - and not the postage meter - when they apply the postage. (I always enjoy seeing foreign stamps - plus, it's more 'personal'.)

Well... I'm all excited. *wide grin*

Ho Ho Ho... gobble gobble (oops!)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Oooh, this is fun! I've got one GORGEOUS card so far (Mortons68 as well), and am looking forward to a few more. I'm sending mine out tomorrow, so anyone who wants one, make sure I've got your address pretty quick! Jim-TX, I can't wait to open the one from you, the suspense is killing me!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

you are all so right, me thinks that this is the most funniest part of Christmass at all.

sending cards and exchange gifts.

I've spent some time to find my gift for the SecretSanta and I did spent da a y y s to make my "cards".

They are just finished

Now I need the addresses from anyone who want a card from the Netherlands.

• Preston
    Preston

if anyone wants an erotic and (or) sarcastic X-Mas Card from me PM me.....

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I am getting christmas cards and would love to get them from you guys i will PM you my address and if you want one from me PM me your address.

• bem
    bem

I am eager to get tex's card now also,,, and Mortons cards are the cutest mine has tiny gold christmas trees on them ...I'm working on getting mine ready to mail. have some ready to go.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

WooHoo!!!! Are we having fun yet?

I just got another card yesterday (Thursday the 2nd). From 'Fairy' in Australia! Awesome card - beautiful stamp! Thanks!

I still need to get one out to Scarlet... hopefully today or tomorrow...

Harleyquinn already got my card - yesterday. *wide grin* She and her hubby got a good laugh out of it - from what I understand. *wider grin*

What I find humorous about all of this... when I try to tell others locally... non-JW... (you know... normal folks) - they kinda look at me oddly. To them, sending out cards is a sort of drudgery. Certainly not something that they look forward to, or have fun doing. hahahahaha

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit