are we having a christmas card exchange this year

by orbison11 74 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Jim, That is so funny! I am getting the same response here to, and odd expressions from folks, That I would get so excited about Cards. People think it "doesn't take much to entertain you/me does it" they are right but it's hard for them to understand.

Dorothy

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

ppfffftttt

I've send all my Christmascards out this evening .

So far, I received cards from:

Lazyslob - thank you - wish you a merry christmas as wel,

Lady Lee - Morton68 - Fairy - Dorothy -

Mulan, what a nice picture !!

I wonder how long it will take before they arrive.

The fun did started.

• morty
    morty

I am glad to hear that you guys got my cards all right....I sent 16 of them out...

all around the world...

I have not gotten any yet though....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tomorrow is a new day though. I will make my way down to the post office and see if there is any in the box yet.....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Morty, I am afraid you have to wait a bit longer for mine: send it 5 days ago but "air traffic seem to be very crowded at the moment" patience my dear, no tears necessary.

It ain't Christmas yet.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... I got one Saturday from Insomniac. Funny card, Insomniac. Thanks!

I have only one more card to get in the mail... today. Other than that, all the others were sent last week - and should arrive at their destinations real soon - well... those in the States. Canada, Australia and The Netherlands may be a different story.

(I hate this editor... it keeps moving my cursor around - and putting it in the Subject line - then thinks I want to post my message... grrrrr)

I think the fastest card got delivered to Harleyquinn last week, in San Diego - 2 days.

Thanks to all who are participating. I find that this gives me something to look forward to - and offsets some of the blues that tend to overcome me at this time of year. *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• morty
    morty

"air traffic seems to be very growed at the moment"

Ok Country Women......Thanks for clearing that up for me...I had no idea.....

I thought it was all about me there for a minute......

I am that impatient little girl on x-mas morning that cant sleep the night before santa comes, then wakes everyone up at 5.00am in the morning to open gifts....

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Please send me your address and SheilaM and I would love to send Christmas cards, we have a lot of addresses from last year

Thank you Mouthy for your card

• Mac
    Mac

(((((Morty)))))..... it has arrived (Though, I broke off one of the spangly danglies in my haste to open it..grrr!). One thing ya needs to know about me; I do my X-mas shopping on the 24th for one reason only........damned stores aren't open on the 25th!!!!! ;P If a Christmas card arrives from me before New Years it's cuz the postman has discovered the secret of time travel!. mac

• Valis
    Valis

mac forgot to mention the Battle Creek Sanitarium doesn't get mail every day. It isn't good for the crazy people's bowels you know.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

received new cards today:

Insomniac - Rayzorblade - unbeliever - Jim_Tx (and Kato)

that's make 10 from the forum + 1 from a friend here.

Time do decide on which wall or door I am to glue them this month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit