update on Joy and Steve

by Mulan 71 Replies latest social current

• Mulan
    Mulan

She posted earlier and said they are stuck in Orlando, but fine.

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks for all this checking up on people and letting us know.

Mulan, investigative reporter

with the pulse of the posters.

good job

SK

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan, investigative reporter

with the pulse of the posters.

Hahahaha. Otherwise known as "the worry wort".

Seriously, Joy is a very close, dear friend, and we talk all the time anyway, several times a week, so I was frantic this week with what they were facing.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Mulan.

• Special K
    Special K

I'm only having fun with you Mulan..take this worry wart tension down a notch for ya.

I'm a worry wart too. It's my designated role in my family of boys..that's what I tell them and then ask them to humour me by calling me and telling me where they are, who they are with and what they are doing, when will they be home...the whole nine yards.

I appreciate what you're doing, Mulan (hugs)

Special K

• codeblue
    codeblue

Glad Steve and Joy are doing fine.

Sassy, I just posted a new thread to let you know how we are doing......that was so sweet of you to ask about us.

...the sun is finally out....it has been very gloomy here since Monday. NOdenial and are about to lay around the pool and catch some rays...

Not sure at this point if we can even fly out tomorrow. We are waiting it out...Who knows, maybe we will just have to fly back home to get a vacation...

• franklin J
    franklin J

thanks for the update Mulan

I also thought about them and dropped Steve an email last week with FRANCES; however IVAN snuck up just after FRANCES passed over and posed a much greater threat to them.

All houses along the water ( especially barrier reef islands) are candidate for demolition in this kind of a storm.

Glad to hear they did OK.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Whew! Good News for sure. And to think they may have suffered less damage than the famous "Dome Home"

Dome of a home.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6011773/

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

We're very glad for the news!

Thanks, Mulan.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Joy and Steve, I am so glad you are OK, and also that the damage on the Gulf Coast wasnt as bad as it could have been. I sent you all an email through Steve's email contact on JWF, When you get a chance sometime please give me a call, I included our phone number in that email. This storm has had me on edge because I have friends and family all over the gulf coast from Louisiana to Ft.Myers Florida, I am so thankful that the loss of lives was minimal and my thoughts and prayers go out to those who did lose their homes and their loved ones.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit