Ever met high ranking JW and felt uneasy

by AlanB 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlanB
    AlanB

This came up in another topic and feel it needs a topic of its own. Does anyone else have experiences of meeting (cant use the word 'Brothers')men from high up in the borg and felt uneasy about it.

AlanB wrote

I was at Twickenham many years ago (about 20) and went to the admin area to get info about serving where the need was great (great plan that turned out to be) anyway there were two elderly yet autstere brothers standing at the steps to the main office area looking as though they owned the place, they had a real air of seniority and importance about them, I have no idea who they were, yet sense they were senior one was English the other American..

As I approached them expecting the sort of warm brotherly welcome you believed you would get from all JW's, I was treated in a very off hand manner. I was left with a very bad feeling, I cannot explain it, it was more than how I was treated there was a very cold negative vibe coming from them.

Never forgot that and never experienced such a feeling again and I have been in many different situations in many countries and cultures.

Outoftheborg wrote

HI ALAN B.

I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS UP.
    I HAD TWO EXPERIENCES LIKE THAT. BOTH INVOLVED MEN FROM THE HIGHER ECHELONS OF THE SOCIETY.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT RANKING THEY HELD.
    IT HAPPENED AT TWO DIFFERENT ASSEMBLIES.
    THEY LOOKED AT ME AND I HAD THE IMMEDIATE FEELING THAT THEY LOOKED DOWN ON ME LIKE I WAS A PIECE OF DIRT.
    LIKE I WAS WORTHLESS AND OUGHT NOT BE THIS CLOSE TO THEM.
    THE FEELING WAS DEEP IN MY GUT AND I FELT WHAT I THINK WAS EVIL.
    THIS WAS YEARS AGO AND SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET.

Outoftheorg

<< Exactly how I felt, A>>

Namewitheld wrote That's very weird, I too had a very similar experiance when I met Sydlik in Bethel. It was a hard to describe feeling of something deeply *strange* (very hard to describe) about this man. At the time I thought it was me, but looking back I wonder sometimes.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    That's very weird, I too had a very similar experiance when I met Sydlik in Bethel. It was a hard to describe feeling of something deeply *strange* (very hard to describe) about this man. At the time I thought it was me, but looking back I wonder sometimes.

Here's an account by someone who felt something similar on meeting Dan Sydlik.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e122299a.html

(I'd take it with a pinch of salt though)

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Wow, that above link was totally freaky...Of course of an intellectual level I don't believe it, but on a gut level I related to the story. I always had strange feelings about any of the GB or COs that I ever saw speak at assemblies or whatever. They reminded me of slimey politicians or used car salemen. Of course my WT mind tried to dismiss this, but my gut was telling me something else. I do think they look down on the R&F just as a political power/dictatorship egomaniac leader does. They truly don't care about the common person and they rape and pillage even their own people. Just think of all the dictators throughout history--some of these guys were very charasmatic , but they were also frauds and cons--not everyone agreed to follow them, but those who didn't were punished by them for not doing so. Some people were fooled and later found out what their gut should have told them all along--these people are slimeballs...

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I just recalled a story about a CO that always bothered me. He had been to our congo and couple of times. During one of his weeks visiting our congo I saw him at the post office (all dressed up in his expensive suit looking very out of place in our small town). I gave him a big smile and friendly hello, thinking that I was being sisterly. He didn't say a think, but just gave me a cold distainful and hateful stare--it really upset me at the time I was dressed in my normal street clothes, so I guess he didn't recognize me as being a witness, or if he did he didn't have time for me. At the time I thought he probably didn't recognize me as a witness, but it still bothered me thinking that he would treat anyone like this. (It wasn't a good witness)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Drops head on desktop ***

Please tell me that you don't seriously believe that some people are really Lizard People in disguise.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

That link FD is too funny!

terrified to see a thin membrane drop over his human eyes. I don't know if the membrane came from the bottom of his eyelid, or the top. But it was there, and I'd never heard of lizard beings, but I remember thinking how much his eyes looked like those of a lizard.

I learned that they had hidden rooms under the streets of Brooklyn, NY ? There they practice Satanic ritual, including the sacrifices of human infants and the breeding of human females in order to keep the demand up of infants for their sacrifices. ? they use blood in the ink of their magazines. They make their own ink. The purpose of this is that if they can get their magazines into the homes of people, the vibrations of the magazines begin to break down the will and mind of those who have their magazines and books in their home.

I took my mountains of evidence to the DEA and met with them. Their response? Either I was a genius or totally insane.

Uhhh huh, well, I vote for the latter. Crazier than a shithouse rat.

I met Freddy Franz once while doing temp work.

He seemed like a nice enough fellow to me. No sense of dread or any lizard membranes covering his eyes.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Wow that sister is spooky,

Lizzard eyes?????? For heavens sakes, I sure hope not anywhere. That David Icke site is very weird.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This Halloween I will dress up as a Lizard Person dressed as myself.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

just once - a guy and his wife from Bethel.

She was wearing a huge diamond ring - which I could'nt miss - she told me she got it from her spouse.

I was wondering how on earth he could affort it - since he was a Betheliet - but hey, his clothes were expensive - his car was like a Mercedes - so obvious, Bethel is paying very well.

I thought it was a pompous man.

I hated it when he visited us - in that time I was'nt interested in the Watchtower at all - but my mother was.

And since my mother lived in a not-so-average house, the elders of this cong where always taken all visitors to her place.....

• Netty
    Netty

That lizard stuff is way out there. This person seems to have a few marbles loose. Really, what I dont like about stories like that one, is they take away from the true credibility of the REAL stories of serious things going on in the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit