Heeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!

by safe4kids 44 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Steve Yeah, the kids are excited. Justin was totally bummed that Charley missed us (kids!) so he's looking forward to some wind and rain. He doesn't seem to understand the concept tho of how boring it will be for him if we lose power.

Little witch, you're right about staying off the streets, although it's not bad right now. The storm surge is the most dangerous thing about hurricanes, but I'm far enough inland I don't have to worry. Plus, our side of the coast isn't going to see much surge if the storm continues the way it is predicted to.

Hey Vassal! Thanks

Dana

• Special K
    Special K

Happy Dad had a bad experience concerning his daughter and Hurricane Charley

Its under Uzzah topic thread called. "Florida...brace yourself again".. if your interested.

AGain.. Stay safe down there

Special K

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Special K I'll check out that thread, thanks for the info (and the welcome).

Dana

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Dana, having gone through Fran, I feel for you. I'd have left the state had it been me. Stay safe!

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dana& kids}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Be safe... Tell Justin to get those batteries charged. Thinking of you always. seven

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    there's something very exhilarating about watching the force of nature

Well actually I'm the same way. I love watching storms, especially when they blow in.

Stay safe Dana. Jennie sends hugs as well.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((Dana))))))))) nice to see you !!! Stay safe down there !!!

XW

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((((((XW and Seven)))))))) We're being safe, thanks. Good to 'see' both of youze.

BigTex, Please send our hellos and hugs to Jennie. I LOVE storms, especially at the beach...wish it was safe enough to watch this one at the coast.

Wildwoman good to see ya. I would leave if I lived closer to the coast and/or this was a stronger storm but I don't think it's going to get that bad. (fingers crossed here!)

Dana

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I understand your excitement.. hehe..

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Just checking in on you all in FL. Dana and Sp, do you still have power?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit